Cuck chat

my wife,ex now,loves to tease and turn on men with showing some cleavage,or lingerie&high heels,at home she let me wear sexy outfits&high heels,and she invited family&friends&neighbours when we wanted to give our sexlife a boost,i loved it to be humiliated like that and showing myself in sexy outfits to people,my fav is older men,to be their personal obedient slutty sissy is what i want,at the moment i,m dating a teacher ,now he teach and punish me,6ç yrs old and if you want to hear my exeriences etc just ask i,ll give e-mail;phonenumber,etc
nice clit

Completed a year , all the thrills and emotions and self discovery. This forum is fun , but Ideally looking to chat and get to know other couples in the LS. Share experiences , how it felt or feels , looking ahead and present. Would love to chat and make a mixture friends. Some fairy new like us and others who have lived the LS longer.
We are both college educated professionals , confident and outgoing , but from conservative backgrounds , enjoying the taboo aspect of wife sharing as much as the sex. Interested in likeminded couples to chat from all races and countries. We love to travel and open to meeting for adult vacations.

Attachments

• 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    406.3 KB · Views: 59
Completed a year , all the thrills and emotions and self discovery. This forum is fun , but Ideally looking to chat and get to know other couples in the LS. Share experiences , how it felt or feels , looking ahead and present. Would love to chat and make a mixture friends. Some fairy new like us and others who have lived the LS longer.
We are both college educated professionals , confident and outgoing , but from conservative backgrounds , enjoying the taboo aspect of wife sharing as much as the sex. Interested in likeminded couples to chat from all races and countries. We love to travel and open to meeting for adult vacations.
Wow very classy!

Reactions: bellaazz