Cuck first time fluffer

jack D

Male
From
NM, US
My wife and i have had a cuckold relationship for about a year, there isnt really any humiliation but her drive far exceeds mine so i decided to not stop her playing. Recently she started talking about cuck fluffers and after awhile i gave in and tried it.The guy was confident but not overly dominant which helped me relax i guess, I was still very nervous since i never thought about sucking before ,let alone try it.It mustve gone on to long cuz he popped a load, i still dont know what to think of that. Has anyone else experienced similar.? Ive read it has nothing to do with sexuality and it seems to make sense since i have enjoyed my wife being satisfied but never thought of the guy sexually. I m still a bit confused by it tho.

My wife and i have had a cuckold relationship for about a year, there isnt really any humiliation but her drive far exceeds mine so i decided to not stop her playing. Recently she started talking about cuck fluffers and after awhile i gave in and tried it.The guy was confident but not overly dominant which helped me relax i guess, I was still very nervous since i never thought about sucking before ,let alone try it.It mustve gone on to long cuz he popped a load, i still dont know what to think of that. Has anyone else experienced similar.? Ive read it has nothing to do with sexuality and it seems to make sense since i have enjoyed my wife being satisfied but never thought of the guy sexually. I m still a bit confused by it tho.
My first time sucking a cock - she was sucking both our cocks - she pulled me down with her - she was playing with my cock and told me to suck his cock for her as she pushed my head towards his cock. She came so good watching me suck a cock. First of many cocks that I have sucked.

Listen for cues that he is getting close. The idea of fluffing is to get your wifes lover hard enough so he can penetrate her not to bring him all the way off. My wife gets pissed at me when I do that cuz then she has to wait but sometimes I just don't want to pull away. As soon as you feel his cock get stiff and big he's ready.

Reactions: 575Cuck
You have a penis and couldn't tell what was going on? Come on dude.

Reactions: 575Cuck and 6inches
Listen for cues that he is getting close. The idea of fluffing is to get your wifes lover hard enough so he can penetrate her not to bring him all the way off. My wife gets pissed at me when I do that cuz then she has to wait but sometimes I just don't want to pull away. As soon as you feel his cock get stiff and big he's ready.
Having it pulse in my mouth was odd but seemed kinda natural

Reactions: Beta cuck
so exciting to suck a cock hard then guide his cock into her pussy - suck her tits while he pounds her pussy.
I do the same thing except I'm not allowed to go near her tits. She tells me her breasts are for men only, and sissies like me are only allowed to clean up messy pussies and asses. There are standing rules: I'm not allowed above her navel, I'm locked in a cage and not allowed to have orgasm. I must fluff her lover and clean up his messy cum on her and on his balls and cock. I must kiss and lick her feet and toes as instructed. And I must serve them refreshments and assist in their bathing when they are ready.

I do the same thing except I'm not allowed to go near her tits. She tells me her breasts are for men only, and sissies like me are only allowed to clean up messy pussies and asses. There are standing rules: I'm not allowed above her navel, I'm locked in a cage and not allowed to have orgasm. I must fluff her lover and clean up his messy cum on her and on his balls and cock. I must kiss and lick her feet and toes as instructed. And I must serve them refreshments and assist in their bathing when they are ready.
if you are a cuckold --- it is so much fun when she tell you to suck her tit like a cock - to bobb your head up and down like you are sucking a cock - to suck harder and sucked deeper like you are trying to deep throat a cock - she knows you are ready and willing to suck cocks for her.

• Love
Reactions: Firefighter195
Same rules for me too .. when they are together, I'm only allowed to suck cock or fluff up pussy. No kissing or nipples or anything, We dont do ass or feet play. I see them passionately kissing while I fluff him up, ignoring me like I don't exist .. and I love it! My mouth is to be available on demand for fluffing up at all times during the night - and only when she asks for it - I cant even go near her without asking :)

Fluffing is sort of an art form... in the purest sense, the fluffer's job is to keep the waiting men hard, on edge, but timing things so that the fluffer isn't the cum recipient.

Most of my experience is in gang-bang scenarios where there are more than five or six bangers. In large events, it's not uncommon to have several fluffers, or even a mixed situation where the 'extra' men act as fluffers during the event.

Inexperienced fluffers (male or female) sometimes have a hard time gauging when the man they're servicing is about to cum. There are physiological signs; more rapid, deeper thrusting, a tightening of the ball sac, ascension of the testicles (this happens just before ejaculation, but can be hard to notice).

Etiquette for a 'fluffing accident' varies from event to event, swallowing, snowballing with the center, various cum play scenarios, or perhaps just acceptance that the fluffer and fluffee were a little too enthusiastic.

Outside the gang-bang context, fluffing is a little more nuanced - sometimes it is driven because the wife/girlfriend wants to watch her partner blow another guy, sometimes the husband/boyfriend is the 'helper' for the MFM or MMF threesome. Most of the time the goal isn't for the fluffer to make the other guy cum, it's to get him aroused as possible for the wife/girlfriend's pleasure.

Reactions: 575Cuck and wasper
. Most of the time the goal isn't for the fluffer to make the other guy cum, it's to get him aroused as possible for the wife/girlfriend's pleasure.

I mentioned in another thread that a smaller cocked cuckold generally acts and feels the way they do because nature drives propagation of the species. In the case of fluffing, this is exactly right, it is natural for a cuckold hubby to accept fluffing a lover for his wife as that would lead to both her pleasure and her being seeded deeper by the alpha cock, better enabling survival of the species. Usually fluffing would just be done to the point of bull hardness to facilitate entry to the wife. That said, it can go awry if the cuckold harbors a desire to keep the wife for themselves … e.g. fluff a bull to completion to “defuse” the bigger cock from entry. In this case, the likely outcome however is that the hubby would simply have to re-fluff and suffer an even worse outcome (for him) - the bull simply lasting even longer in hubby’s mouth and then once hard again, much longer in the wife’s pussy during delivery of round 2 instead of round 1. The other way it can go awry is if the bull seeks to establish his dominance “permanently” with the couple by intentionally cumming in the hubby’s mouth during a fluff. Again, the science says the outcome would be simialr to scenario one - hubby would then simply have to re-fluff, and the wife’s pussy would be worked over and seeded, just for a longer period than if the establishment of hubby’s beta role by cum injection didn’t happen. So in every case the outcome is essentially the same, the only variant is that successful fluffs lead to wife seeding more quickly, while unsuccessful fluffs lead to hubbies ‘marked’ with bull semen, which are then followed by a successful re-fluff and wife insemination anyway. So basically if you are a cuckold you just need to determine whether or not you want a mouthful of cum before your wife/gf gets a pussyful of cum, and remain focused on the cock you are sucking to ensure your decision is supported accordingly. Or to put it another way … if the cock you are fluffing ends up cumming in your mouth, it is because you wanted it to, consciously or sub-consciously.

Last edited: