Cuck here. Is this idea hot to anyone else or is it too much? (Brutal emotional cucking)

Hi, I have been into the idea of being a cuck for a while, but I'm kinda looking for something specific. I am endlessly turned on about the idea of my girlfriend who I love deeply being taken from me by someone who takes pleasure in knowing exactly how much I love her. I've been with her for four years and I love every little unique detail about her. The idea of talking to a sadistic dom up front, and telling him and having him understand exactly what I love about her, and then that making it all the more hot for him to take her/fuck her turns me on like nothing else. I would tell him everything he wants to know about her, so he would know her as well as I do, if not better than me up front, giving me absolutely no advantage over him whatsoever. The more clear of the image I paint to him of my love would be better for him, and make it all the more satisfying to brutally take her from me, and love humiliating me about it. The "no turning back" element is hot to me too.. Does someone who is into this exact idea exist, or is it too