Cuck hubbies post your small dick pic

Mine is real small and I know it doesn't satisfy my girl we have talked about it and she said it is little and I love you but I will cheat and you can watch or know about it. And told me if I had a problem to bad. She does cheat and she is easy. She knows it turns me on and I jackView attachment 232568View attachment 232569
It is totally understandable that she needs more than you can provide from looking at your pictures. But like me, if you can understand that and not have a problem with it, this can become a good thing like it has for me. Now instead of being embarrassed and trying to do something I can't, we both enjoy me watching her with men that can satisfy her. It is much better for both of us !

It is totally understandable that she needs more than you can provide from looking at your pictures. But like me, if you can understand that and not have a problem with it, this can become a good thing like it has for me. Now instead of being embarrassed and trying to do something I can't, we both enjoy me watching her with men that can satisfy her. It is much better for both of us !
I relate so much to your post. We dont have as much sex anymore, because for the last few months she has had so many large cocks she says she cant even feel mine inside her anymore. At first it hurt me with jealousy, but i just enjoy watching my wife get used by all these men, and sometimes having to get them ready for her, and then eating warm creampies out of her used pussy makes it so much better.

Reactions: bellaazz
I relate so much to your post. We dont have as much sex anymore, because for the last few months she has had so many large cocks she says she cant even feel mine inside her anymore. At first it hurt me with jealousy, but i just enjoy watching my wife get used by all these men, and sometimes having to get them ready for her, and then eating warm creampies out of her used pussy makes it so much better.
I understand. It takes a while to understand and get used to it. But if she is letting you get them ready and eating creampies out of you, soon you come to the realization that these things turn you on more than having your wife frustrated by your lack of size and stamina

Reactions: owlcuck