Cuck Island

Don Jetman

L and I are on a romantic cruise on our anniversary. A storm comes up, sinks the boat, and we awake on the deserted beach of an undiscovered island. The inhabitants live under matriarchal rule, and a small group of women gather us up from the beach and take us to their village. All the men are naked, and the women wear tiny leather halters, thongs, and sandals that lace up to the knee. I'm fitted with a permanent type of cock-ring, as all the men are required to wear. All the women wear a small device that controls their men by inflicting excruciating pain to the testicles through their cock rings when they "misbehave". Just a quick press of a button, for however long it takes.

There are two classes of men - husbands and Bulls. Husbands care for the home and are required to have a female chaperone to leave their property. Husbands are also "milked" regularly at the milking facility by suction and an extreme form of forced stimulation. The women get credits for the amount of semen their husbands produce weekly. Women use the credits to visit the Stables, where large, attractive, sterile men are kept as Bulls, who service the women and live in controlled luxury. Unknown to the husbands, the husbands' semen is modified by female scientists, converted to Mother's Milk, and added to all food and water on the island. Mother's milk makes women stronger, more attractive, and heightens the libido. It makes men more docile, their penises shrink, and their balls grow bigger to provide more Mother's Milk.

A special subgroup of elite Bulls is made artificially super-potent to father children on the island. Each woman is required to have offspring to keep the population growing and fertile. L is promoted to the Leadership Council, acquires special privileges, and gets to pick any Bull she chooses to impregnate her. On the chosen night, the women gather around our bed as the huge bull fucks her for hours, filling her with pools of super-potent sperm as I'm forced to watch. Later, I care for her children as she's eventually elected to president of the council, has unlimited free access to the Stables for her own pleasure, and the choice of any super-potent Bull she wants to father more children. I'm milked every day, never knowing my semen is what makes the men's penises shrink and disappear while our wives are satisfied at the Stables.

L and I are on a romantic cruise on our anniversary. A storm comes up, sinks the boat, and we awake on the deserted beach of an undiscovered island. The inhabitants live under matriarchal rule, and a small group of women gather us up from the beach and take us to their village. All the men are naked, and the women wear tiny leather halters, thongs, and sandals that lace up to the knee. I'm fitted with a permanent type of cock-ring, as all the men are required to wear. All the women wear a small device that controls their men by inflicting excruciating pain to the testicles through their cock rings when they "misbehave". Just a quick press of a button, for however long it takes.

There are two classes of men - husbands and Bulls. Husbands care for the home and are required to have a female chaperone to leave their property. Husbands are also "milked" regularly at the milking facility by suction and an extreme form of forced stimulation. The women get credits for the amount of semen their husbands produce weekly. Women use the credits to visit the Stables, where large, attractive, sterile men are kept as Bulls, who service the women and live in controlled luxury. Unknown to the husbands, the husbands' semen is modified by female scientists, converted to Mother's Milk, and added to all food and water on the island. Mother's milk makes women stronger, more attractive, and heightens the libido. It makes men more docile, their penises shrink, and their balls grow bigger to provide more Mother's Milk.

A special subgroup of elite Bulls is made artificially super-potent to father children on the island. Each woman is required to have offspring to keep the population growing and fertile. L is promoted to the Leadership Council, acquires special privileges, and gets to pick any Bull she chooses to impregnate her. On the chosen night, the women gather around our bed as the huge bull fucks her for hours, filling her with pools of super-potent sperm as I'm forced to watch. Later, I care for her children as she's eventually elected to president of the council, has unlimited free access to the Stables for her own pleasure, and the choice of any super-potent Bull she wants to father more children. I'm milked every day, never knowing my semen is what makes the men's penises shrink and disappear while our wives are satisfied at the Stables.
I WANT TO LIVE IN THIS ISLAND

What a vivid imagination! Nice job!