Cuck Moments...

Someone PLEASE tell me why almost all the cuckold husbands are watching their wife being fucked by an enormous BBC??
Black is still somewhat taboo, and that adds to the excitement, especially in the US. Big black cocks are absolutely beautiful, and a joy to play with. Added girth and length gets her off, and watching her experience pleasures on that level is worth it.

I think of it like a chef-prepared meal, I can cook well and I do, and I love it when she clearly enjoys it. Once in a while, why not take her out and get her a 5-star chef-prepared meal? Is she not worth it? Does she not deserve to enjoy the best possible food just because I lack the skill to cook it myself?

Same thought with rollercoasters. Let's say she just loves rollercoaster rides.. Sure, you can build a decent slide or super-basic coaster in your back yard, or you can take her to the theme park and she can ride as many roller coasters and as often as she likes. Doesn't she deserve to ride the big ones?

Someone PLEASE tell me why almost all the cuckold husbands are watching their wife being fucked by an enormous BBC??
Well the color doesn't matter, lol But I had always told her I'd love to see her fucked by a big dick. Doing things the avg size dick can't. Seeing her face, hearing her moans. I watch for a bit then always join in. Also, not everyone of our partners have been blessed. She just loves being taken care of by 4 hands, 2 tongues and 2 dicks (big is a bonus)