Cuck Moments...

Yes,she went from a shy,reserved , naive woman, into a slut / whore.. unreal as NO one would EVER think that of her. a goody two shoes. After getting that big cock (her fantasy unknown to me after 25 years of marriage) The fellow I arranged to seduce her told me all about it. then when I confronted her about it. She thought I would be made and leave her. BUT I just told her she could keep fucking him BUT I wanted to watch and join in. She was so taken by his big dick and as I said just her 2nd cock in her life AND her fantasy she was all for it. Which surprised me.We had many times and he took us to many house parties where she was the star as she had worked with those Kegel excersize her pussy would milk you like a velvet glove.The fellows could not get enough of her. She was fucked many times during those parties some fellows came back for 2nds after they rested a bit. she loved it telling she was whore but my whore. Unbelievable how this shy reserved woman at 45 turned into a slut / whore. AND she loved it.
Every woman has the ability, and many have the desire, to be a slut. But they are worried about the judgment of the husband.