Cucked without warning

I told my wife about my fantasy and I thought I made her mad. Did not bring it up again. A few months later on my birthday she informed me my fantasy had come true.

Wow! Great birthday surprise! Just thinking. it could have been even better if she gave you an audio recording of her cumming from another man! :)

Reactions: ragnar124
Wow! Great birthday surprise! Just thinking. it could have been even better if she gave you an audio recording of her cumming from another man! :)
It was my birthday so we went out to dinner. While waiting for our food, she handed me her phone and told me to look at the latest picture, discreetly. When I opened it, it was a selfie taken in a bathroom mirror, not ours. She was naked, but I could see the tops of her stockings, and she was standing next to a naked man. I looked up and she told me my present was my fantasy coming true. So many things were racing through my mind, but all I asked was if she enjoyed herself. After a brief pause, she said yes. I told her good, and dropped the subject. A couple of weeks later we talked about what happened. The outfit she wore to dinner, was the outfit she wore over to his place, and at dinner, part of him was inside her. They are still together.

I think if I would have pushed for details right away, it would have turned her off to this. We are coming up to 4 years now.

My wife told me on our first date she needed a boyfriend that was faithful to her she wouldn't stand for anything less.. She also needed him to be pussy whipped enough to put up with her cheating on him whenever she wanted.. She was still fucking 2 of her ex boyfriends with very large cocks... My wife was never faithful from day one... I have never had another woman since that day over 20 years ago...