Cuckold Cage Gallery

Yes we used one like that. Also one in which the spikes were threaded and could be screwed in to be tighter. She takes delight in tightening the spikes and then sexually and erotic LT torturing me till I have tears on my face from the pain a the pin point spikes poke holes and draw blood from my head of my penis.

Yes we used one like that. Also one in which the spikes were threaded and could be screwed in to be tighter. She takes delight in tightening the spikes and then sexually and erotic LT torturing me till I have tears on my face from the pain a the pin point spikes poke holes and draw blood from my head of my penis.
I would love to see that. Any photos or videos?

Reactions: gregnginger
If the background were different I would swear that it was taken by my SIL as I watched her introducing her bull to my wife. I have never been harder than that night
Wheny hotwife goes out to Fuck.she always locks me up.before her date i know when her date is but indint know when.ill.ve locked upmot can be one to three days before ehen she wsntd yo really get mr going she puts 2.ppinted rimgs iny cage. And torments me by pulling on.my cage to stimulate me thst pushs the pionts into.me hsrder becsuse I get aroused. When she leaves she verbally tormentd me i know you wsnt to fuck.me but your caged . Im.horny so.im going out to.get fucked maybe you can fuck me in a few days try to find the key to your cage while im.gone..