Cuckold Cage Gallery

And my favorite toy I just put in will keep it in until tomorrow morning heavy stainless steel. With a cage.View attachment 1666150View attachment 1666157View attachment 1666159
That is the perfect combination for him to begin from long before you leave to go have your fun or before you're still arrives or possibly even better is to put him in that Friday morning keep him that way and go out looking for somebody on Friday night but don't hook up until Saturday night that where he stays plugged in caged from Friday morning till Sunday afternoon

So cute in those little cages
My peril for the last year. 24/7/365. Best cage I’ve ever had (my 6th). It actually feels wrong when it’s not on. My safe little place of intense mindfuck! At this point I probably won’t get a release until after Locktober. She loves to say “bye bye” as she turns the lock shut. I love it too. We’ve never been happier. #cuckbliss
Would love to see some more views of that from different angles and maybe even with it off showing its individual pieces

This the reaction of two hubbies when they watch me fuck their wives in front of them... They cum in their cages... Good cuckolds...
Unless their wife allows it and you gave them permission along with her they should be punished for that unauthorized emission because when it happens like that can't even call it an orgasm and cuckolds are never allowed to cum

Reactions: nicebiguy
This the reaction of two hubbies when they watch me fuck their wives in front of them... They cum in their cages... Good cuckolds...
Unless their wife allows it and you gave them permission along with her they should be punished for that unauthorized emission because when it happens like that can't even call it an orgasm and cuckolds are never allowed to cum

No I have never been to France. Tried to look it up is it just some of the beach or is it the whole town that is 21 plus clothing optional wear whatever freaky jewelry you want
check any site about sex in public on beaches and in clubs, there you will find pics from Cap d`Agde - even Michel Houellebecq´s novels are set/inspired there