Cuckold cages

For those into chastity cages where have you found the best place to get cages thanks in advance looking for websites
I've been in various chastity cages, 24/7/365 for the past 15 years. Every few years, She gets me a new (usually smaller) one. The best place is www.ternence.net - they have a great selection, good prices and you can click on their site to take you to Amazon to purchase.

Fyjennicc V-4. Simple device, fair price. You might need to sand a few of the edges before first use but they provide swatches of sandpaper for that. One complaint is it doesn’t smell the greatest. The tube diameter seems small compared to some other devices also. If you’re wide, thick, or have a lot of foreskin this might not be the best choice. IMO still a good starter cage and entry-level option for us slim-dicked guys testing the waters. They have a nice Amazon store/presence with plenty of options.
B53092A2-7EBA-44CE-9A59-8373C47D760E.jpeg
E0959FF0-E4F0-4DDE-9861-6EC9FA34F92B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: BigJake
The Ternence ones look like amazing value when you consider how expensive others like The Vice are. I'm just concerned about comfort. Will it hurt if I get an errection? Is it worth paying the price for the The Vice (nearly $300AUD)?
I just want something that I can be guaranteed of being inescapable (fuck knows I'll try my hardest to get out of the thing the second I'm alone), and is also comfortable enough for 24/7 wear but not so expensive.

1D963F21-BF94-491A-98A5-AFB8792E7CA8.jpeg
My apologies for being naive or ditzy, but why would anyone need to lock themselves in a cage like this? Does it hurt, or cut off blood flow or is is it simply to deny intercourse? When I was young, we heard about charity belts for women, but this seems equally bad or worse! How does a guy ******** or clean himself?
Well, they may not need to, but they certainly might want to. For all kinds of reasons. Lots of couples are buying and using men’s chastity devices today for mutual reward. The historic notion of chastity belts for women had more to do with safeguarding virtue, preventing the possibility of sexual interaction. Men lock it up to eroticize denial, and the denial can be a component of perfectly healthy sexual interaction, whether a wife and husband are playing together or she’s having sex with another man while he watches…or any other erotic delight in between. Wearing one shouldn't really hurt or cut off blood flow, not if a proper fit is obtained. Many, maybe even most, devices will permit urination, the flow of pre-cum/seminal fluid and and even powerful ejaculation without any problem at all. To clean himself one need only remove the device.

As for this device, it’s definitely snug but generally comfortable. It’s a proper fit for me, though I very much want to try smaller and micro type devices and ones with urethral inserts1323B466-0DFC-4528-9C2E-7B3828E4C44E.gif

Last edited:
Don't waste your time or money with cheap cages. You will save money in the long run because the cheap cages are likely rub sores and you'll end up pitching them to try another cheap cage. We've pitched so many. My advice is to buy a custom fit device or at least start with a Vise, CB6000, or Bon4. There are cheap Chinese versions of these but the materials they are made with caused some type of unwanted reaction to my husband's skin.

Reactions: nicebiguy
My dick is embarrassing on the soft...so I could easily fit in one of these...and the wife flirts more these days with younger guys. .I'd love to give it a go as my cock hardens quickly when she smiles at other men