Cuckold cages

Aliexpress or Amazon. Try various cheap rather than fork out for one that's hundreds just to find out it doesn't fit or that you just don't like it.
People swear by metal ones, I find them too heavy personally.

I use several, 2 of the Chinese style below have afforded me much success, a hybrid I have made myself out of bits from Neosteel & FetishFelix, and I also have a behind bars but have yet to use it...

Attachments

• IMG_7547.jpg
    IMG_7547.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 429884D5-2E4B-43FD-86C2-D11329E64798_1_201_a.jpeg
    429884D5-2E4B-43FD-86C2-D11329E64798_1_201_a.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 49
  • A7617C5E-81A0-439D-A042-8446DA3A345D.jpeg
    A7617C5E-81A0-439D-A042-8446DA3A345D.jpeg
    553.6 KB · Views: 55
tube length goes the full length of the cage and ends at the ring around his balls
I appreciate that but interested in actual length of tube/device in inches. He looks pretty sizable (and thick), perhaps in partial arousal there. We want something that prevents that. I love the exposed aesthetics of this but I’d worry that it’s so long that it might accommodate me getting very nearly fully erect (around 4.75”). That would defeat the purpose and have to be uncomfortable also!

Last edited:
For those into chastity cages where have you found the best place to get cages thanks in advance looking for websites
Depends on what type you want him to wear. Metal or plastic.
Plastic gives you lots of options and lots of colour choices too.
Also depends on whether you intend to keep him in it long term so it needs to be descreat too.
I'm in a Holy Trainer (for 5 months now), very comfy and does the job she wanted it to do.
Lots of Chinese knock-offs but quality is rubbish.
Do some research. Good luck, have fun

Attachments

• IMG_20220208_073405_457.jpg
    IMG_20220208_073405_457.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20220125_094312_591.jpg
    IMG_20220125_094312_591.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 34
Hello. I’ve been caged for almost 15 yrs with the last 8 being 24/7/365. Over that time, we’ve bought many cages for various reasons. Several years ago we found an excellent supplier of many types of cages and they have a website that is very informative and if you find a cage you’d like, you can click (from their site) directly to Amazon to purchase. Not sure if I can put a site address in this reply but it is three W’s dot Ternance dot net.
They’ll also respond to any questions you have within 24 hours.
Good Luck!View attachment 448763
I have the same one in your picture, but have yet to be able to put in the tube , my p hole is too narrow ,

Don't waste your time or money with cheap cages. You will save money in the long run because the cheap cages are likely rub sores and you'll end up pitching them to try another cheap cage. We've pitched so many. My advice is to buy a custom fit device or at least start with a Vise, CB6000, or Bon4. There are cheap Chinese versions of these but the materials they are made with caused some type of unwanted reaction to my husband's skin.
Wow I'm gonna be Satire here so just understand this is satire only ( a bit ) ,,

What are you talking about, who cares about hubby's skin , It's ALL about YOU and nothing to do with Him or his skin breaking out in a rash or worse , he is lucky to have a ' Babe ' as his wife ,
Don't fall for that skin rash and his bleeding sores he has around that cheaply made cock cage , it was made in China where they have a 1 child policy and know how to make sure people stick to that one child policy, and have perfected it over the years .

That is the true meaning of the term ,, Ancient Chinese Secret.

So your comment is a sweet sound to me , I do enjoy reading these posts about cuckolding, but recently within a few years it seems women are like talking so bad and disrespectful and disgusting about their husbands and it really takes away a good thing within the cuckolding lifestyle.

Reading your post where it seems that you actually do care about your husband is so refreshing and it caught me off guard for a moment.

The humiliation part has gone from a 3 or 4 years ago to about a 59 on a scale of 1 - 10 .
My wife stays within a 4 maybe if she had too much to drink it jumps to a 8 or 9.
But she always feels bad the next day and makes up for it .

Seems cuckolding humiliation and the lifestyle has gone above and over the top of I were to start it now I don't think I could handle it .