Cuckold cock sucking

I have found that this site is slowly moving away from primarily being a wife sharing discussion site to a bi discussion site. I’m bi and I’m saying this.
I‘m not complaining but it’s just an observation. And I’ve noticed that a lot of the ladies that would comment a couple of years ago have gone silent since the bi discussion has gone front and center.
Again, just my observation.
You realize you are commenting in the "Bisexual Cuckold" forum....right?

tI didn't think it was only bisexuals.
This is the header at the top of this page. THIS page is under the forum "Bisexual Cuckolds". You can read it at the top of the page. Not that the entire site is bi, it's just that this specific forum and the topics discussed are posted in a designated "Bisexual Cuckolds" section.

1666611199958.png

• Love
Reactions: coastalkid
You realize you are commenting in the "Bisexual Cuckold" forum....right?
They moved the post there ...
This is the header at the top of this page. THIS page is under the forum "Bisexual Cuckolds". You can read it at the top of the page. Not that the entire site is bi, it's just that this specific forum and the topics discussed are posted in a designated "Bisexual Cuckolds" section.

View attachment 1019792
THEY MOVED IT TO THIS PAGE.. I DIDNT POST IT HERE

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Which was in reply to:
farmbitch said:
hell yes

--

We've noticed there seems to a trend in redefining clearly defined words to fit in with the agenda of whoever is doing the redefining. For example I read a thing that mentioned being asexual but then proceeded to complain about fancying two people (simultaneously). Followed by an arguement with a person who was happy to say someone who only fancied a small number of others could be asexual rather than someone who isn't interested in sex.

So, OP, suck cock all you want. That's neither here nor there regarding being cuckold.

New on here...hi btw.

Reactions: hotratz
Which was in reply to:
farmbitch said:
hell yes

--

We've noticed there seems to a trend in redefining clearly defined words to fit in with the agenda of whoever is doing the redefining. For example I read a thing that mentioned being asexual but then proceeded to complain about fancying two people (simultaneously). Followed by an arguement with a person who was happy to say someone who only fancied a small number of others could be asexual rather than someone who isn't interested in sex.

So, OP, suck cock all you want. That's neither here nor there regarding being cuckold.

New on here...hi btw.
Welcome! Fairly new here too. For me, the definition of the word "cuckold" is plain - is in the dictionary. Now, you can toss in other kinks - bi, bondage, humiliation, cross dressing, etc. Still, those kinks do not make a cuckold.

Not a fan of labels really. I never get why people have to put rules around something that should be totally about open attitudes. If you want to suck, suck and enjoy it. If not, don’t. Key thing is whoever is involved in playing has a good time in an open and consenting environment. The rest is noise.