Cuckold cock sucking

Is cuckolding about guys sucking other guys, or about a guy whose wife has sex with other men? If you had to pick one, which is a better definition? Logic will lead you to the answer.
It's about pleasing your wife, being faithful to her while she has sex with whomever she pleases and being humiliated and embarrassed by her...

Reactions: Subthoughts
Cock sucking is not mandatory in our opinion but I enjoy it and my wife enjoys me doing it, getting her bull hard and me wanking as I do it. I also find that some cocks turn me on just looking at them and I have a urge to want to make it cum.
Yes. Not mandatory, but many finish up sucking cock to please the wife at first, but come to like it.

Reactions: WaltHardman
a cuckold must do anything what,s asked from him,personally i,m allways sexy dressed because wife&bull loves it,i must lick&kiss&finfer her pussy and giving blowjob to bull as foreplay,when they fuck i must watch,not touching myself and clean her pussy&his cock and he wants mostly to cum in my mouth afterwards,i love it to please them both

Here we go again.

A cuckold is "a man whose wife is unfaithful".

You as a husband has ZERO control over whether you're a cuckold or not. You cannot be a cuckold by yourself. If your wife is faithful you are NOT a cuckold no matter how many cocks you suck or no matter how submissive you are to her.

Last edited:
As a life long cuckold I enjoy another guy openly being in charge of both of us sexually. If he needs me to suck or clean his cock then it will be done.
That's cool and completely understandable, but if another couple has a different type relationship where the cuckold husband doesn't do that, the fact that his wife sleeps with other guys says he is cuckold regardless.

Reactions: hotratz
Here we go again.

A cuckold is "a man whose wife is unfaithful".

You as a husband has ZERO control over whether you're a cuckold or not. You cannot be a cuckold by yourself. If your wife is faithful you are NOT a cuckold not matter how many cocks you suck or no matter how submissive you are to her.

Reactions: hotratz
I have found that this site is slowly moving away from primarily being a wife sharing discussion site to a bi discussion site. I’m bi and I’m saying this.
I‘m not complaining but it’s just an observation. And I’ve noticed that a lot of the ladies that would comment a couple of years ago have gone silent since the bi discussion has gone front and center.
Again, just my observation.

I'm not adverse to bi stuff but I agree that seems to happen all the time. Sometimes I question weather these so called bulls are just closeted gay guys. I mean a few minutes of discussion about a sure thing with your wife and they forget she exists while they push for what they can do to u. And I think that is honestly a turn off for many women, not the concept of it, but how much it overtakes every other aspect of things for some people online.

Reactions: cuck52
I'm not adverse to bi stuff but I agree that seems to happen all the time. Sometimes I question weather these so called bulls are just closeted gay guys. I mean a few minutes of discussion about a sure thing with your wife and they forget she exists while they push for what they can do to u. And I think that is honestly a turn off for many women, not the concept of it, but how much it overtakes every other aspect of things for some people online.
And I just want to point out that I am bi and guilty of a lot of it. But I just stepped back and started paying attention to the recent discussions, and bi discussion has taken over. I just hope I can start hearing more from the couples who are truly just want to discuss sharing their wives.