Cuckold him with his wife by first starting just to chat online

Feb 19, 2022
I was in Manchester U.K. and they were in Edmonton Alberta . Met his wife playing online games and became friends on the first night.

Over the next few weeks I encouraged her more and more to talk about herself and eventually her family. Her husband had a great job but no conversation and it was clear she was really lonely for someone to talk to.

I worked that angle for another few weeks and eventually she agreed that cyber pic swapping wasn’t cheating. Another few days and I had his wife’s bra off and she was admitting I was bigger than her husband and that she was
Thinking about me.

Eventually I persuaded her to cam and even though he was in the house she opened her legs and we came together.

Eventually she persuaded him she wanted to see her pen pal and he offered to pay my fair over there and that I could stay with them. Little suspecting he was flying my cock to within danger range.

So she met me from the aircraft and we kissed and cuddled in her car , stopping beside the road so she could suck me . It was clear she’d made the mental leap and that she craved conversation during intimacy as well.

Her husband was a 1 minute wonder of fuck and go to sleep, so she’d refused to suck him. Having heard that I softly insisted until she researched online how to do it for me. She’d only ever been with him and so it was her first taste of another cock…and she was very enthusiastic.

As she worked her phone went and it wa him, worrying where she was. I took the opportunity to do for her what he refused and silently moved my head below her skirt and between her legs.

I felt her get very wet as we silently gave each other 69 and she talked to him. All I could see was his wife’s ass and vagina - soft and excited as I hear him chat to her clueless

• Love
Reactions: w2playwu2
He just kept talking and she told him how my flight had been delayed. It was a test of her self control and she passed with full marks, shuddering to a strong orgasm without making any sound he’d heard.

He had NEVER given her orgasm in 20 years of marriage and she sucked with renewed passion in order to repay the favour.

She had clearly done her homework and she was the first woman to make me fun soley through oral sex. We finally managed to get her husband off the phone after that and I asked if she wanted to fuck.

I’d already got her to take photos of him as she slept so I knew how far his ass and stomach were, plus he genuinely had a dick half the size of mine when erect . I’d used all that over the months to slowly convince her to mock him because that made her closer to me in her mind.

She opened her legs and I told her to say when I went deeper than him. I was halfway in when she said that was the point. So I pushed harder in with her legs over my shoulders to really deepen the penetration. I made her hold onto my tight add as I thrusted and she moaned with each thrust, enjoying a big cock and a man half the age of her husband - with a correspondingly better body

As we fucked I encouraged her to talk about him and how sex was for them, so we could enjoy how much better it was between us whilst finally separating any residual guilt she had from cheating on him

When we cuddled in afterglow I gave her the presents we had discussed for months. Fortunately her husband was useless with money and so she did all of the accounts , meaning we could charge them to him without him ever knowing.

She’d always been paranoid about ordering a dildo or vibrator as he often opened everyone’s post. She was also paranoid that if she went to a sex shop she might see someone she knew and they’d tell her husband. Therefore, I’d agreed to buy both for her in the U.K. and bring them over.

The vibrator was top of the range and whisper quiet. Nonetheless we knew she’d only be able to use it around him when she showered in the morning and he was in the bathroom shaving or getting dressed next door in their bedroom.

The dildo had been made from a mould of my own cock and then ordered as a custom design. Messy, very expensive but the final result was perfect in every detail.

She’d already decided she could easily hide these under her bed and retrieve them when he was snoring or in the morning but as she always got up before him.

We eventually got to their home an hour late. She blamed the traffic and he was just being very welcoming to me, not knowing my sperm was
Swimming inside his wife’s vagina or that she was inwardly smiling at having been given the best seeing to she’d ever had. He set yea for us and we ate alongside their two teenage girls. Both sweet and both very friendly to this stranger who had only recently been up mum’s vagina.

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
The conversation was just as I’d expected. He was highly skilled but only really interested in football and ice hockey. He wasn’t sophisticated, which is why his wife had been vulnerable to being taken, and it was easy to just let him talk , whilst he thought I was actually interested in what he had to say.

After 20 years of marriage in which his wife hadn’t ever complained about his performance in bed, he was secure in the knowledge that he’d never have to worry about her. So he was gloriously nieve and that made things so much easier for me.

We sat with him on one side , her to the right then me opposite and the two kids kind of squidged together on the final side . It meant the kids had me between them and mum, with everyone well covered by the table itself .

As we ate I was pleasantly surprised his wife had the relaxed attitude and courage she did. She clearly had lost any fear of discovery as she knew we’d be more careful than he’d need to sense anything was wrong . After all we’d just fucked and he couldn’t do a thing about it.

Her hand kept silently moving under the table when the chance arose. First time she unzipped me but didn’t get my cock out, just stroked it with one finger and enjoyed how big and hard it was.

Eventually she awww used the head so that her arm didn’t move but she was softly pumping the end as he talked to me. She went slowly but the rhythm did all the work over time.

We were talking after tea so she had all the time she needed. It must have been 20 minutes before she made me cum and she gathered the sperm in her hand under the table. When he turned to talk to the girls she quickly moved it into her mouth and swallowed, smiling at me as she enjoyed the taste of my cum once again.

I zipped up and we all watched tv for an hour or so before it was time for bed . The kids went to their downstairs bedrooms, him and his wife went upstairs and I was in the basement guest room.

I settled in and waited for her to text me when he had fallen asleep .

Being a bulky and flabby man , her husband gave us two advantages for free. One, they had to have a pretty solid bed (so minor movement wouldn’t register and there were no squeaky spring) Two, he snored every time he slept. It drove her buts most times but for now it was assurance that he was asleep and warning, if it stopped, that she had to be careful.

She texted me eventually and opened up a cam chat using our phones. It was very reminiscent of how we’d masturbated when he was nearby but this time it was a live view of both him and her, with him literally an inch or two away .

We couldn’t speak but we texted our conversation. I told her to fetch the dildo and she retrieved it from under her bed.

I knew she’d wanted him sometimes to talk dirty but it wasn’t in his style to agree. Therefore I had always included it when we had cam sex and she’d always loved it.

I typed ‘put the dildo up your cunt as you lay on your back next to him. Take your time and ease it in before telling me how it feels’

I watched as he snored and I saw his wife take my proxy cock as if I was laying invisibly on top of her. Her face told me all I wanted to know but she typed ‘it almost feels identical to when we were in the car’

I had decided I wanted to save the dildo for after we’d first fucked. She needed a memory of the real thing for the folds to trigger and excite her. Now she had one it was as if I was fucking her right there next to her husband and there wasn’t anything he could do to stop us .

She pushed the covers back so I could see her vagina . I’d long since persuaded her to shave it smooth so I could see clearly on camera (she’s sold it to her husband and he seemed to like it to)

The net result is that I could see her wetness as she slowly pushed the dildo in and out, enjoying the ability to control the speed and depth of the fuck almost as much as imagining it was me between her legs.

Meanwhile husband snored on.

• Love
We enjoyed a nice hour where she chatted . She’d never had anything up her vagina for such a long time and had never been in total control before . She loved it and rubbed her clit sometimes to make herself orgasm.

She said she’d rubbed herself off next to him before but only since we started trading pics and having online sex.

Every now and again I asked her to humiliate him by showing me his fat ass or tiny cock. It got hard during his sleep and she put the dildo next to it to show the size difference. Then she put it inside the flab of his ass so it looked for a second like I was butt fucking him.

I told her she couldn’t have sex with him for the entire two weeks I was going to be there and she promised not to let him touch her.

As an experiment I told her to go to their en suite bathroom and close the door. His snoring was so loud (and the door so thick) I estimated she could use the vibrator in there after all. Surely enough I heard very little sound on my phone when she started.

I had to teach her how to use it but it blew her mind. She had an orgasm in the first minute and I told her that she could have more and more and more, each getting bigger and deeper, that her husband couldn’t imagine possible .

She imagined us having sex behind his back and in his bed but I also got her to start fantasising about her workmates and male friends. She felt guilty at first for them but soon realised it was harmless fun and settled in to it.

We enjoyed a nice hour where she chatted . She’d never had anything up her vagina for such a long time and had never been in total control before . She loved it and rubbed her clit sometimes to make herself orgasm.

She said she’d rubbed herself off next to him before but only since we started trading pics and having online sex.

Every now and again I asked her to humiliate him by showing me his fat ass or tiny cock. It got hard during his sleep and she put the dildo next to it to show the size difference. Then she put it inside the flab of his ass so it looked for a second like I was butt fucking him.

I told her she couldn’t have sex with him for the entire two weeks I was going to be there and she promised not to let him touch her.

As an experiment I told her to go to their en suite bathroom and close the door. His snoring was so loud (and the door so thick) I estimated she could use the vibrator in there after all. Surely enough I heard very little sound on my phone when she started.

I had to teach her how to use it but it blew her mind. She had an orgasm in the first minute and I told her that she could have more and more and more, each getting bigger and deeper, that her husband couldn’t imagine possible .

She imagined us having sex behind his back and in his bed but I also got her to start fantasising about her workmates and male friends. She felt guilty at first for them but soon realised it was harmless fun and settled in to it.
She sounds very gullible.

So that was it for the night. In the end she’d had 3 orgasms and was self-fucking for over an hour, all while husband slept oblivious to how his wife’s sex life had taken off without him.

Next morning she was up first and in the shower before he got up and started to get ready for work. Their shower door is obscured but she could still see the outline of his naked body as he shaved and she used the vibrator . She had to be silent and the shower covered the noise but she told me later she was really enjoying making him part of our sex games. She loved knowing the vagina he thought was his was being pleasured behind his back by a toy he’s never have let her have.

Husband was due to work but the kids we’re off for the week, so we had to plan around them although we knew they wouldn’t stay in all day, every day as they would be with friends as well

• Love
Whilst clearly too young they were nonetheless very attractive and sweet. I admitted to their mum that I liked the elder daughters ass and she wa fine with me looking at it, sometimes even causing her daughter to bend over for something so I could see it tight in her trousers and some camel toe

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun