Cuckold husbands

I've sucked many loads out of the cocks of studs who fuck her, I have also eaten the loads of cock cream that have been freshly pumped into her pussy. The best was when three 19 yr old guys fucked her 1 after the other and I got to clean their cock & balls with my mouth then eat all their jizz from her swollen cunt.
how did the 19 y.o.s react to your sucking and cleaning?

Being a cuck for over twenty years in a previous marriage, I’ve sucked quit a few of my ex wife’s bulls. Now with my new hot girlfriend not only do I suck but two of her lovers fuck me in a regular basis. I’ve always been a tiny cocked bi sub bottom, so I was born to be a cuck clean up by women and fucked by their lovers.

Being a cuck for over twenty years in a previous marriage, I’ve sucked quit a few of my ex wife’s bulls. Now with my new hot girlfriend not only do I suck but two of her lovers fuck me in a regular basis. I’ve always been a tiny cocked bi sub bottom, so I was born to be a cuck clean up by women and fucked by their lovers.
I love to watch weaker guys being used that way. It's like they are more like women than they are men.