Cuckold

Look I was in the same boat. I started with having her fuck with the window open and get naked in front of the window. If you can’t get her to do that then it’s gonna be really hard.
Really?? Honestly last time I asked her that I wanted to fuck her against the window. She said yeah. Because she always closes the curtains and turns off the lights. I told her that she better not do any of that. Then she asked if the curtains were gonna be open. I told her yes that’s what I meant by against the window. She then asked me if I want to do it with the window curtain open. She asked a few times and I kept asking her what she wanted. At the end I said I don’t want guys to see her cause she’s mine only. But honestly. When we were asking eachother back and forth “what do you want? Open curtains or close” it seemed like maybe she would be down if I said open

Reactions: bulldogg78
Really?? Honestly last time I asked her that I wanted to fuck her against the window. She said yeah. Because she always closes the curtains and turns off the lights. I told her that she better not do any of that. Then she asked if the curtains were gonna be open. I told her yes that’s what I meant by against the window. She then asked me if I want to do it with the window curtain open. She asked a few times and I kept asking her what she wanted. At the end I said I don’t want guys to see her cause she’s mine only. But honestly. When we were asking eachother back and forth “what do you want? Open curtains or close” it seemed like maybe she would be down if I said open
That’s the problem you said she is only yours. You made her think you are unsure of even sharing her naked body.

That’s the problem you said she is only yours. You made her think you are unsure of even sharing her naked body.
But I’m sure since we agreed on doing it close to the window. I will end up opening the curtains and fuck her with her against the window. And while fucking I will tell her how it turns me on that she’s getting fucked by it

How should I do it? Should I say something when we are having sex? Or when we are in public?
Tell her you want to have sex with her in front of a guy....don't tell her you want to see her having sex with anathor guy.... if she agree ... lick her in front of that guy.... and when she get comfort and excited sexually then invite that guy to lick her ..... if she allows that .... she will allow him to fuck also....

You just tell her .... that you want to fuck her in front of a guy... don't tell her you want to se her fucked by anathor man....(may be a massager who massage her nude body)....if she agrees that let that guy to oil up her body and give a nice massage .... by doing that she will feel comfortable ... you start licking her infront of that guy she will get horny ....then invite that guy to lick her too .. she will not deny ... then you start fucking her... then she may allow him to fuck her too... it may work for sure....this may treated as an accidental sex.... if she enjoy she will tell you to call that guy again

Tell her you want to have sex with her in front of a guy....don't tell her you want to see her having sex with anathor guy.... if she agree ... lick her in front of that guy.... and when she get comfort and excited sexually then invite that guy to lick her ..... if she allows that .... she will allow him to fuck also....
I just need to say that to her in a non weird way that she might take it as

What if you tell her casually that someone from your work told you she’s hot. If she says she only cares what you think, then you can tell her that you like the fact what other guys check her out. This will reassure her that you aren’t jealous. Trust me you won’t loose her if you flat out tell her what you like, she might not be into it at the moment but you at least planted the seed

What if you tell her casually that someone from your work told you she’s hot. If she says she only cares what you think, then you can tell her that you like the fact what other guys check her out. This will reassure her that you aren’t jealous. Trust me you won’t loose her if you flat out tell her what you like, she might not be into it at the moment but you at least planted the seed
I have told her that before. How I find it hot how guys check her out and flirt with her and hit on her.

She has said im toxic lol or sometimes that I’m weird
That's your opening to tell her what you rally want. Next time she says you're weird, respond "you think that's weird what I really want is for you to have sex with other men, to get the sexual satisfaction you deserve."

So my gf wore a short dress with some shoes on to the mall and she looked fine as fuck. So I told her that one day I want her to go to her job dressed like that. And to use an excuse to go inside her job and drop something off to her sister. And I straight up told her it’s because I want the guys there to check her out. How she’s dressed and I told her how I’m sure the guys will check her out. Her response was “you want them to see me like this?” I told her yeah and same thing how I love how guys check her out and wish they could have her but they can’t and that at the end she’s in bed with me. I told her to choose either she goes inside her job dress like that. Or she has to change infront of me(she usually tells me to close my eyes or turn around. Or she turns around. Lights off or she changes privately) so those where her 2 choice. And I told her even after she changes I will let her have it on a few mins before I take it off. She asked me what do I want. What choice. I told her to choose that both are good for me. And guess what she chose? She said “Maybe go to work in the dress? Because either way you’re gonna take it off”. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN GUYS?

Reactions: V-slag