Cuckold

So update. Again I told her I want to do it against the window. With her having her hands on it while I give it to her from behind. She said “do you want them(people) to see us?” I said “I doubt people will be looking at random windows to see what they get to see” then she replied with “Who knows. But oh well. Doesn’t matter. We’re still gonna do that”. Then I asked her if she will be fine if someone did see. She said she’s not saying that she wants people to see us. And she said “Baby that’s our moment. If that’s something you wanna do then yes. I like it. Lets”

• Love
Reactions: Ride9 and V-slag
So update. Again I told her I want to do it against the window. With her having her hands on it while I give it to her from behind. She said “do you want them(people) to see us?” I said “I doubt people will be looking at random windows to see what they get to see” then she replied with “Who knows. But oh well. Doesn’t matter. We’re still gonna do that”. Then I asked her if she will be fine if someone did see. She said she’s not saying that she wants people to see us. And she said “Baby that’s our moment. If that’s something you wanna do then yes. I like it. Lets”
See! She responded just like my wife. Now u just have to mix it up sometimes do it on bed with no one seeing and sometimes against the window. This way she knows that it’s not about people seeing her but about you guys enjoying it with our without people watching her.

Reactions: Esclover5
See! She responded just like my wife. Now u just have to mix it up sometimes do it on bed with no one seeing and sometimes against the window. This way she knows that it’s not about people seeing her but about you guys enjoying it with our without people watching her.
Keep that up and she will eventually get in front of the window without you asking. She secretly likes it but doesn’t want you to think she like people watching (which she does)

UPDATE** so me and my gf talked 2 nights ago and I asked her what she wanted to do while we have sex. She’s more of a missionary and doggy person and that’s it. Never had explored positions or anything. But I asked her to think of something and she said since I wanted to do her by the window with her hands on it. She said she wants me to fuck her by the window while she is laying down by those windows that have that seat where people just lay there to read or watch the sky. She said for me to be standing up, get on the ground and her laying down. I said yes. The next day I told her I want to fuck her by the window and that this time I don’t care if anyone sees or watches us on how she’s getting it that I don’t want to stop. She said ok.

Another thing. Since I told her that I find it hot that guys check her out she started telling me if any guy checks her out. Has happened 2 times. And I told her how I just find it hot if a guy hits on her just once and moves on. She told me how some guy was hitting on her at work and I told her I found it hot cause he was checking her out. And I told her this “I want you to do something for me. Whenever you go out I want you to keep an eye out and see if guys check you out and please tel me cause that’s hot af😮‍💨😮‍💨🥵” so she does that now. Obviously I told her right now that I don’t want her to go out asking to get checked out or hit on. Just to do her thing but to keep a close eye out. So far im hopeing it turns into me watching her get fucked or getting a 3some

Reactions: stlwife and V-slag
Another thing. Since I told her that I find it hot that guys check her out she started telling me if any guy checks her out. Has happened 2 times. And I told her how I just find it hot if a guy hits on her just once and moves on. She told me how some guy was hitting on her at work and I told her I found it hot cause he was checking her out. And I told her this “I want you to do something for me. Whenever you go out I want you to keep an eye out and see if guys check you out and please tel me cause that’s hot af😮‍💨😮‍💨🥵” so she does that now. Obviously I told her right now that I don’t want her to go out asking to get checked out or hit on. Just to do her thing but to keep a close eye out. So far im hopeing it turns into me watching her get fucked or getting a 3some
Wow man! Great job man! That’s so fucking hot! You are well on your way to having her get fucked. It’s going to be quite a scene.
If you want a threesome that’s simple make out with her when it’s just you her and a guy friend (not bad looking) and take it from there grab her ass, kiss her, get her horny, maybe lift up her skirt a little. If she doesn’t stop …. Then it’s all good and she wants a threesome to… then you look at you friend and wave him over.
dont tell her that’s the plan just make it spontaneous

• Love
Damn man that's so hot .she is close to say yes to mfm or her with a bull

Need some more help guys. So I told my girl that when we are doing it for her to tell me how she got checked out. To tell me while she’s getting pounded by me. Im guessing she’s starting to know that I find it hot that she gets checked out. And I’m guessing she’s starting to know I’m serious about it. I told her I wanted her to go inside her job with the dress and to not be wearing any panties(she has never been comando, she finds it gross/weird) but she said she would do it.

Reactions: V-slag
She is starting to know your fantasy and maybe she likes it . she is willing to try it and that means that its a huge possibility to make it happen and you become a cuckold

When I first told her about her goin inside with no undies she said “yes my love if you’re okay with it. Anything to please you” the. I told her I was totally fine with it

Reactions: V-slag