Cuckold

When I first told her about her goin inside with no undies she said “yes my love if you’re okay with it. Anything to please you” the. I told her I was totally fine with
She won’t do that because Everybody (even people she might night like) will see her. Work is work it’s ok to flirt but depending on where she works let’s say an office female workers would get jealous and complain if they found out she was not wearing panties. On the other had if she worked only with him or a few guys she would. Just keep on making her feel sexy and keep showing her you like a sexy wife and when having sex and she is really turned on tell her how you want to see her satisfied. When she say you satisfy her. She hasn’t felt just how good it can feel with some one stronger bigger and that just knows what he is doing. Trust me I’ve made girls squirt and it’s unexplainable.

Reactions: Esclover5
She won’t do that because Everybody (even people she might night like) will see her. Work is work it’s ok to flirt but depending on where she works let’s say an office female workers would get jealous and complain if they found out she was not wearing panties. On the other had if she worked only with him or a few guys she would. Just keep on making her feel sexy and keep showing her you like a sexy wife and when having sex and she is really turned on tell her how you want to see her satisfied. When she say you satisfy her. She hasn’t felt just how good it can feel with some one stronger bigger and that just knows what he is doing. Trust me I’ve made girls squirt and it’s unexplainable.
Wel by her going to work like that I meant as in her go inside and drop something to her sister then walk out. Not for her to stay and work her shift. And it’s both guys and girls work there. Her managers are guys. Maybe one girl I think. But I told her later at home her to tell me how and if any guy or guys checked her out. She said of course. So I’m hopeing she does get checked out. And since now I’m sure l she knows I get turned on by that maybe if one day I tell her to bend down infront of a guy or just any place im hopeing she will. Since she says she wants me to get real turned on so I can do many stuffs to her. That’s what she said before. “I want you to get really turn on and be horny that way when we get home you do lots of things to me. “

Reactions: V-slag
I also made it clear now that fucking on the window if someone walks by and sees us that I want her to get checked out and to be watched while she’s getting pounded. She was okay with it

I also made it clear now that fucking on the window if someone walks by and sees us that I want her to get checked out and to be watched while she’s getting pounded. She was okay

when you did it in front of the window is it at night and lights on?
On great thing is to stay a hotel order room service and have her open the door wearing a towel and pretend to drop it by accident if you get to that level then soon she will to what you want. Because in reality this will mean she wants it to AND you want.

when you did it in front of the window is it at night and lights on?
On great thing is to stay a hotel order room service and have her open the door wearing a towel and pretend to drop it by accident if you get to that level then soon she will to what you want. Because in reality this will mean she wants it to AND you want.
No. Lights off.

So now she tells me when a guy checks her out. 2 night ago she told me some guy said some things to her. She told me she was with a female coworker. Guy shows up and tell her friend “who’s this young beautiful lady right here” blah blah blah then coworkers were talking with eachother. She told me he was just staring at her and that he didn’t even bother to pretend he wasn’t looking. She said she saw him check her out up and down. And last night she told me while he checked her out he had those eyes on him. I asked her what she meant by that and she said “idk how to say it” “ he had those eyes like he wanted to do stuff with me” that turned me off. Showed her how hard I was

So now she tells me when a guy checks her out. 2 night ago she told me some guy said some things to her. She told me she was with a female coworker. Guy shows up and tell her friend “who’s this young beautiful lady right here” blah blah blah then coworkers were talking with eachother. She told me he was just staring at her and that he didn’t even bother to pretend he wasn’t looking. She said she saw him check her out up and down. And last night she told me while he checked her out he had those eyes on him. I asked her what she meant by that and she said “idk how to say it” “ he had those eyes like he wanted to do stuff with me” that turned me off. Showed her how hard I was
Did she like it? did you show her you liked it? have her flirt back and see what happens.

Did she like it? did you show her you liked it? have her flirt back and see what happens.
Sorry I didn’t mean turn me off. It turned me on lol. I told her yesterday to tell me stuff like him checking her out and what did she think he wanted to do to him And she said “look listen. Idgaf how another guy looks at me or what he wants to do to me, the only guy I want to stare at me and want to do stuffs to me is you”

Sorry I didn’t mean turn me off. It turned me on lol. I told her yesterday to tell me stuff like him checking her out and what did she think he wanted to do to him And she said “look listen. Idgaf how another guy looks at me or what he wants to do to me, the only guy I want to stare at me and want to do stuffs to me is you”
You might have to tell her to dress sexy again. But after that Let’s see if she dresses sexy again without you telling her. Anymore sex in front of the window?

You might have to tell her to dress sexy again. But after that Let’s see if she dresses sexy again without you telling her. Anymore sex in front of the window?
So I should tell her to dress sexy again? Wear whatever a dress? I told her last time it would be weird if she actually goes to work in a dress. She said “i can take a dress. But I won’t do it” meaning their job has no dress code so she can wear a dress. But she doesn’t want too. What other thing can she wear??

So I should tell her to dress sexy again? Wear whatever a dress? I told her last time it would be weird if she actually goes to work in a dress. She said “i can take a dress. But I won’t do it” meaning their job has no dress code so she can wear a dress. But she doesn’t want too. What other thing can she wear??
So I should tell her to dress sexy again? Wear whatever a dress? I told her last time it would be weird if she actually goes to work in a dress. She said “i can take a dress. But I won’t do it” meaning their job has no dress code so she can wear a dress. But she doesn’t want too. What other thing can she wear??t

Thin shirt with thin bra. Tight spandex with thong?

No no no not yet get her a dildo or a penis sleeve you can but on to make your dick a little bit more fatter an a little bit longer. Not to much. Then see if she like it the slowly get another a little bigger. This will let her feel how a bigger man feel and let you se if she really enjoys it.

I will get her a dildo
No no no not yet get her a dildo or a penis sleeve you can but on to make your dick a little bit more fatter an a little bit longer. Not to much. Then see if she like it the slowly get another a little bigger. This will let her feel how a bigger man feel and let you se if she really enjoys it.