Cuckolding my husband

Feb 14, 2023
As you've possibly read in my previous story, I'm cheating on my husband with a friend of his, Mat. We had been seeing each other for a while when I agreed to live out a fantasy of his. I agreed to let Mat tie me blindfolded in bed and record me inviting a friend of his over the phone to fuck, and I couldn't know who it was until I came.

One evening while my husband was away for work I got a little drunk with Mat and he had everything set up to make it a wild experience. He restrained me naked in my bed with a blindfold, he had good music going and was touching me all over while teasing my clit with a vibe until I was ready to facetime a friend of his to invite him over. A short while later I heard someone ring the doorbell and little while later my mystery man was on top of me playing with my boobs. I was so horny, it felt electric and exciting and he quicly noticed that I was driping wet. He ate me out while fingering me and it felt absolutely amazing. He had me cuming and begging to fuck. He felt so big pounding away, he quickly had me moaning, it felt so good. He got me dirty talking that he was bigger than my hubby and that he was better at fucking me and that I wanted him to make me cum hard again. That's when he pulled out and had me suck on his cock. After a little while of facefucking, he took off my blindfold while he was deep in my mouth. It took me a little moment...but then I recognized him!! It was a guy from university that my husband hated. He got knocked out by him after starting a fight after catching his girlfriend of the time giving him a bj at a house party.

I paused for a moment and felt bad when I realized everything I've done and said with him..but I'll admit he was really good in bed, I was extremely horny, a tad drunk and his big cock felt amazing! I felt really slutty when I ended up continuing to blow him...he then had me suck on his balls and talk dirty as I was licking his shaft...He promised to keep this our secret if I did as he asked and keep blowing until he came...as I continued that's when he pulled out my phone and had me call my husband to wish him a goodnight because I was heading to bed. I didn't really have time to process the whole thing when he started calling my hubby...I was blushing and tingling all over when I was on the phone, I made it as quick as possible. Felt guilty and so slutty wishing him a goodnight, telling him I love him at the same time that I had the cock of a guy he hates on my face while playing wtih my boobs. After hanging up he untied me and had me get on top of him for a 69. When he was ready I got on my knees and he came all over my face and had me suck him clean. We took a shower together and ended fucking again before he had to leave. I rode him and he had me doggy style to cum. He promised he'd be back another day to make me cum again...I felt a bit guilty agreeing. Mat really enjoyed the video and couldn't believe how naughty I was. I agreed to live out this fantasy a few more times with other guys…it feels so naughty not knowing who’s making me cum.

As you've possibly read in my previous story, I'm cheating on my husband with a friend of his, Mat. We had been seeing each other for a while when I agreed to live out a fantasy of his. I agreed to let Mat tie me blindfolded in bed and record me inviting a friend of his over the phone to fuck, and I couldn't know who it was until I came.

One evening while my husband was away for work I got a little drunk with Mat and he had everything set up to make it a wild experience. He restrained me naked in my bed with a blindfold, he had good music going and was touching me all over while teasing my clit with a vibe until I was ready to facetime a friend of his to invite him over. A short while later I heard someone ring the doorbell and little while later my mystery man was on top of me playing with my boobs. I was so horny, it felt electric and exciting and he quicly noticed that I was driping wet. He ate me out while fingering me and it felt absolutely amazing. He had me cuming and begging to fuck. He felt so big pounding away, he quickly had me moaning, it felt so good. He got me dirty talking that he was bigger than my hubby and that he was better at fucking me and that I wanted him to make me cum hard again. That's when he pulled out and had me suck on his cock. After a little while of facefucking, he took off my blindfold while he was deep in my mouth. It took me a little moment...but then I recognized him!! It was a guy from university that my husband hated. He got knocked out by him after starting a fight after catching his girlfriend of the time giving him a bj at a house party.

I paused for a moment and felt bad when I realized everything I've done and said with him..but I'll admit he was really good in bed, I was extremely horny, a tad drunk and his big cock felt amazing! I felt really slutty when I ended up continuing to blow him...he then had me suck on his balls and talk dirty as I was licking his shaft...He promised to keep this our secret if I did as he asked and keep blowing until he came...as I continued that's when he pulled out my phone and had me call my husband to wish him a goodnight because I was heading to bed. I didn't really have time to process the whole thing when he started calling my hubby...I was blushing and tingling all over when I was on the phone, I made it as quick as possible. Felt guilty and so slutty wishing him a goodnight, telling him I love him at the same time that I had the cock of a guy he hates on my face while playing wtih my boobs. After hanging up he untied me and had me get on top of him for a 69. When he was ready I got on my knees and he came all over my face and had me suck him clean. We took a shower together and ended fucking again before he had to leave. I rode him and he had me doggy style to cum. He promised he'd be back another day to make me cum again...I felt a bit guilty agreeing. Mat really enjoyed the video and couldn't believe how naughty I was. I agreed to live out this fantasy a few more times with other guys…it feels so naughty not knowing who’s making me cum.
my wife, & i, talked about trying this.

WoW …What a hot story…I can’t even imagine how many more men have now cum from reading about you time with your husbands nemesis ..I know I did ..You sound amazing!!!
Awee thank you :). Glad to hear I’ve turned you on that much. Hehehe you’re right..I wonder how many. It’s been a wild experience. I’m seen him a few more times, had me feeling guilty but the sex is so amazingly hot.

Awee thank you :). Glad to hear I’ve turned you on that much. Hehehe you’re right..I wonder how many. It’s been a wild experience. I’m seen him a few more times, had me feeling guilty but the sex is so amazingly hot.
I’m one that believes sex is never bad … but there are indeed times when it is off the charts better town most…Life is short and ment to be lived to the fullest… keep enjoying yours ..
thank you for sharing…your amazing!!

I’m one that believes sex is never bad … but there are indeed times when it is off the charts better town most…Life is short and ment to be lived to the fullest… keep enjoying yours ..
thank you for sharing…your amazing!!
Very well said. When I grow old I don’t want to dream of all the stories I could have lived. Thank you.

Very well said. When I grow old I don’t want to dream of all the stories I could have lived. Thank you.
i wish my wife & i could have started earlier. married so young & had no idea of our capabilities for the LS.

back in the 70s & 80s there was nowhere to provide the impetus to explore.

we were born 40 years too early.

Did your hubby ever find out ? My ex fucked my boss (who I could not stand) in front of me (after I caught her giving him a BJ). I had conflicted mixed feelings. She was double aroused by making me feel less of a man. It went on for months.