Cuckoldism in a different way ?

When younger before we married, she could be a bit slutty. Came home to visit my family and we went out for drinks. Met up with a friend of my fathers and at closing time went to this guys house for a few drinks. This friend was a few years older than us but we got on well. Any they put some music on and he asked my girlfriend to dance. It was slow love songs type music and my parents were dancing as well while I sat and watched. I remember my father telling me to stop being jealous it was just dancing. The album finished and they stopped dancing and we all carried on drinking and chatting. My girlfriend was wearing a short skirt and jacket suit type outfit With a teddy underneath. She looked hot in it and it had poppers in the crotch. After a bit she excused her self and went to the bathroom. Whilst gone they put another album of slow music on and when she came back she asked him to dance again. My father again said stop being jealous so I said nothing as this friend started to dance. I watched as she rubbed herself against him and seen her take his hand off her butt and move it. As they danced he had one arm around her back but his other arm was down by his side. It was then I noticed her whispering to him and laid her head on his shoulder. As they swayed from side to side. He lowered his arm I could see to her ass and down slightly and lifted the back of her dress slightly touching his hand on her bare ass and I could see his other hand buried into her pussy. He smiled at my father who looked at me and said again don’t be a jealous ass it’s only dancing and a bit of fun.
So there it all started ?

So there it all started ?
The guy asked us to stay the night, my girlfriend was all up for staying, my father said they should stay and have some fun only young once. My mother decided we had to go home and after some back and forth we did go home with them. As soon as we got in the back of the car my girlfriend started kissing me and took my hand pushing it up her skirt, her thighs and pussy where soaked. I was hard as a rock, my father kept saying to my mother they should have stayed be no harm.
When we got home we went to bed and she told me to eat her out. I asked her why she was so horny and she said it was me that had her like that. I asked you sure it wasn’t him fingering you? She pulled my hair pushing me into her pussy and said yes I wanted to fuck him. He had a massive cock she had felt when they started dancing.
I learned when we got back home that In the morning my girlfriend went to kitchen to get a coffee and my mother and sister where chatting and my mother said ohh here’s the slut, did you sleep well and my sister started giggling. It turned me on knowing my parents knew. I know my father mentioned it to her a few times but she denied every fucking my dad.
That is as close to being like you asked I know of.

Last edited:
When younger before we married, she could be a bit slutty. Came home to visit my family and we went out for drinks. Met up with a friend of my fathers and at closing time went to this guys house for a few drinks. This friend was a few years older than us but we got on well. Any they put some music on and he asked my girlfriend to dance. It was slow love songs type music and my parents were dancing as well while I sat and watched. I remember my father telling me to stop being jealous it was just dancing. The album finished and they stopped dancing and we all carried on drinking and chatting. My girlfriend was wearing a short skirt and jacket suit type outfit With a teddy underneath. She looked hot in it and it had poppers in the crotch. After a bit she excused her self and went to the bathroom. Whilst gone they put another album of slow music on and when she came back she asked him to dance again. My father again said stop being jealous so I said nothing as this friend started to dance. I watched as she rubbed herself against him and seen her take his hand off her butt and move it. As they danced he had one arm around her back but his other arm was down by his side. It was then I noticed her whispering to him and laid her head on his shoulder. As they swayed from side to side. He lowered his arm I could see to her ass and down slightly and lifted the back of her dress slightly touching his hand on her bare ass and I could see his other hand buried into her pussy. He smiled at my father who looked at me and said again don’t be a jealous ass it’s only dancing and a bit of fun.
The guy asked us to stay the night, my girlfriend was all up for staying, my father said they should stay and have some fun only young once. My mother decided we had to go home and after some back and forth we did go home with them. As soon as we got in the back of the car my girlfriend started kissing me and took my hand pushing it up her skirt, her thighs and pussy where soaked. I was hard as a rock, my father kept saying to my mother they should have stayed be no harm.
When we got home we went to bed and she told me to eat her out. I asked her why she was so horny and she said it was me that had her like that. I asked you sure it wasn’t him fingering you? She pulled my hair pushing me into her pussy and said yes I wanted to fuck him. He had a massive cock she had felt when they started dancing. She ground her pussy into my face and asked if I liked her being so slutty, I came on the bed without even touching my cock. She noticed it and said to me that I loved her being slutty. I stayed hard and I fucked her and she kept saying to fuck her harder, deeper and moaning as we fucked. I tried to make her cum again until she stopped me and asked me to finger her but use as many fingers as I could. She was whispering how he got 2 fingers into her while they danced, how he opened her poppers on her crotch, after caressing her then slide one finger in then a second one his thumb on her clit. How he was telling her how much he wanted to fuck her, pulling her against his cock. He wanted to kiss her but she wouldn’t as my parents where there. I told her I seen his fingers in her, his other hand on her bare ass as he ground against her. She came hard as I worked 3 fingers inside her. She then fell asleep and left me to wank off.
I learned when we got back home that In the morning my girlfriend went to kitchen to get a coffee and my mother and sister where chatting and my mother said ohh here’s the slut, did you sleep well and my sister started giggling. It turned me on knowing my parents knew.

• Love
Reactions: Big_Mike_SP94
My cousin's wife, a few years ago.

I was 22 and she was 34. My cousin is like 15 years older than her, so almost 50 in that moment. (I'm the youngest of the family).

I know her since I was 15 and she was always a sexual goddess for me. Very hot woman, with incredible boobs. Every summer I had problems in the swimming pool when she was there 🤣

It was one summer, he used to go on holidays to a camping and it happened there. I'll always remember that summer

I was 22 and she was 34. My cousin is like 15 years older than her, so almost 50 in that moment. (I'm the youngest of the family).

I know her since I was 15 and she was always a sexual goddess for me. Very hot woman, with incredible boobs. Every summer I had problems in the swimming pool when she was there 🤣

It was one summer, he used to go on holidays to a camping and it happened there. I'll always remember that summer
Did you fuck your cousin's wife? That's sick man! 😅
Does he know?

Did you fuck your cousin's wife? That's sick man! 😅
Does he know?
No, he doesn't know.

And that's not "sick", is just "SEX"

People have different concepts of sex. I have mine, and I don't mind what my cousin's wife is. In my head I'm not betraying him.

And I just gave her what she couldn't get at home. Is a very long story, but I don't feel bad at all. Indeed we had a very long relationship ad he never knew.

What's wrong if everybody is happy???

Reactions: SNJ_Dom

Lucky to have her eventually ! ;)

That's sick man. How can you fall in love with your cousin's wife?
Look bro. I don't need to justify my acts, even less to a disrespectful guy like you.

I guess you are Italian (your name sounds like that) so maybe your concept of family is stronger than mine.

There is. Whole story behind this. And is a beautiful story, but I don't need to justify you why I did.