Cuckold's penis sizes

I think generally more alpha type guys are bigger in general as far as height, build, so on average most bull type guys are bigger while guys who tend to be beta are many times not the big alpha type. But in reality this is about much more than just size, or even sex for that matter.
I disagree as i am 5ft 9 160 lbs athletic build much like Bruce Lee was and don't consider myself an alpha or a beta But a Sigma male and i don't conform to any of the things you listed , and have been in this Game since 23 years old .Sorry if i broke your theory a little

Mine seems to gets smaller and smaller and smaller, now it's no longer allowed to have sex.
Yes that's normal. It's to do with the lack of exposure to female hormones I believe. When you first had regular sex your penis probably increased in size.

Reactions: Phinchy23
I would guess in the majority of relationships the cuck is small. I use to get rock hard at about 4 inches. Worst part was I was like a minute or so fuck. it felt so good. Now at my age i am not so hard due to ED. it has been a couple years since i felt my wifes sweet pussy. I miss that feeling so much. I am using a Wand vibrator now and can acually use one finger on the head and cum.

Attachments

• 20230529_081013.mp4
    26.8 MB
Hola desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos
en nuestra opinión la idea de que el cornudo debe tener la pinga chica y ser sumiso se debe a que actualmente todo lo relacionado a esta actividad es totalmente parcial en esto al igual que lo del tamaño de las pingas negras en mi caso personal que aunque no nos sentimos una pareja cornuda me encanta ver a mi chica disfrutar de la pinga de algún amigo pero yo soy negro dotado con 24.5 cmt de largo ppor 7 de gordo