Cuckold's penis sizes

As a wife, I enjoy fucking other men for many reasons. I like the flirting, the butterflies in my stomach when I meet somebody new, and there is a physical connection. I love being undressed for the first time. I love to put my hand down a guy's pants and find out what he has. Of course, I also want a larger cock, but it is not all about the size of a man's cock that makes me want other men. There are many factors of the game that I enjoy.

My husband does have a smaller-than-average penis, I love him and would not ever leave him, but I am also very fortunate that he lets me play with other men too and that he is also very supportive of my needs in that area.

Same as my wife. I think that maybe getting fucked by your husband, might not feel anything or might not cum et all.

Who’s the fuck us going to marry you niga
Well, we can all see why someone would not marry you… you can’t even put a simple sentence together. And his dick looks better than yours…. If having a big dick is your biggest achievement in life- I can only imagine how miserable you must be. Pretty pathetic existence you have there.

Reactions: amateur_19
My husband is less than 4" and I've only kept him in a cage for 15 years. He never fucked me before the wedding and never will.
Same situation here. Fucked my Wife 3 times during our first year of marriage and none since. We are married 30 plus years and have been in a cage 25 yrs.

I am a bit smaller than average. My problem is I am a premature ejaculator - always have been. My wife was a virgin and did not mine that I would always cum in less than 30 seconds. Once we swapped with another couple and she experienced a guy with a fairly large cock and could last for a long time she was hooked.
lucky her, she got to experience a real man.

She was 17 and I was 19 the first time we fucked. I am not big. 4.5 inches and a 2 minute fuck. We were dating and she hadn't experienced any other guys. Lucky for me. I knew I was quick to cum so I made up for with oral skills. We married a couple years later. It wasn't until our mid twenties before we experienced are first 3 some. The guy was someone we meet at a bar. After the bar closed we invited him to follow us home to continue drinking. There had been so flirting going on at the bar so after some more drinking the flirting got bit more heavier. The 3 of us on the sofa and my wife with a big smile after some petting and the kissing. Dam I was thobbing hard as I sat next to her and watched. Next thing I know his hands are under her shirt as he looks over her shoulder at me is askes if I am okay. I nodded my approval as her hand slipped over my pants to see if I was hard. He breaks their kiss long enough to lift her shirt off. I unhooked her bra letting her tits out. His hands cupping them both as he kissed her. I heard him tell her he needed to slip his shirt off and stood up pulling his shirt off as she unbuckled his belt and pants pulling them to his thighs. I about died when his cock popped out, rock hard and twice the size as mine. The look on her face was similar to mine. Her eyes wide with the omg look on her face when she looked at me. I must omit I was a little worried now. This was the first guy other then me she was about to have sex with. We started of with oral on the sofa. We moved to the bed room where I was under her doing my oral. She was sucking him. It wasn't long before I slipped a condom on and she sat on me and maybe minute I blew my load. I slipped out of the bedroom for a minute. When I returned our new friend was between my wife's legs fucking missionary. I sat on the end of the bed and watched. He was good. Long and slow at first. He was grinding in deep. Then long slow and hard deep thrusts. This went on for 40 minutes at least. I had never heard my wife moan and whimper like that. She must have had 3 orgasms before I watched him trust in hard. A low deep moan as I watched him fill his condom with his cum deep inside my wife. Seeing that, I knew I was a cuck.

Attachments

• 20230529_081042.jpg
    20230529_081042.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 37
She was 17 and I was 19 the first time we fucked. I am not big. 4.5 inches and a 2 minute fuck. We were dating and she hadn't experienced any other guys. Lucky for me. I knew I was quick to cum so I made up for with oral skills. We married a couple years later. It wasn't until our mid twenties before we experienced are first 3 some. The guy was someone we meet at a bar. After the bar closed we invited him to follow us home to continue drinking. There had been so flirting going on at the bar so after some more drinking the flirting got bit more heavier. The 3 of us on the sofa and my wife with a big smile after some petting and the kissing. Dam I was thobbing hard as I sat next to her and watched. Next thing I know his hands are under her shirt as he looks over her shoulder at me is askes if I am okay. I nodded my approval as her hand slipped over my pants to see if I was hard. He breaks their kiss long enough to lift her shirt off. I unhooked her bra letting her tits out. His hands cupping them both as he kissed her. I heard him tell her he needed to slip his shirt off and stood up pulling his shirt off as she unbuckled his belt and pants pulling them to his thighs. I about died when his cock popped out, rock hard and twice the size as mine. The look on her face was similar to mine. Her eyes wide with the omg look on her face when she looked at me. I must omit I was a little worried now. This was the first guy other then me she was about to have sex with. We started of with oral on the sofa. We moved to the bed room where I was under her doing my oral. She was sucking him. It wasn't long before I slipped a condom on and she sat on me and maybe minute I blew my load. I slipped out of the bedroom for a minute. When I returned our new friend was between my wife's legs fucking missionary. I sat on the end of the bed and watched. He was good. Long and slow at first. He was grinding in deep. Then long slow and hard deep thrusts. This went on for 40 minutes at least. I had never heard my wife moan and whimper like that. She must have had 3 orgasms before I watched him trust in hard. A low deep moan as I watched him fill his condom with his cum deep inside my wife. Seeing that, I knew I was a cuck.

I can identify with everything in your post. The look on my wife's face seeing a big cock for the first time after years of marriage, was priceless. The way he fucked her deeper than she ever imagined, longer and harder than I ever could, and the orgasms.

I can identify with everything in your post. The look on my wife's face seeing a big cock for the first time after years of marriage, was priceless. The way he fucked her deeper than she ever imagined, longer and harder than I ever could, and the orgasms.
It took us a little time to except what had happened. Kind of a test of our relationship. I liked the idea of seeing her enjoy herself. I have to omit the jealousy thing was there as the guy she fucked would call on her, trying to get her out alone. She admitted she had giving some thought to leaving. We talked honestly about it all. She omitted had she been sexual active in her teens, when we first meet she probably would never have stayed with me. We got over it with talk and trust. We started to play with couples on occasions and a few guys. I was never very good at it, 2 minute fuck at best and relied on my oral skills, but it was a lot of fun. I especially liked to watch her get a good ride and see the sexual satisfaction she seemed to get with a few of the guys was well worth it. She even tried the bi sex with a couple once, and liked it.

The last time I was caged, we went to an on-premise swinger club my wife was in lingerie, and I followed her around naked and caged. She got all the attention and cock she could handle.
We attended a few of these parties. I was worried about what I would be doing. It turned out I was just fine talking and watching. It helped there was drinking and the party was 420 friendly. My wife and other wives all in lingerie or naked. The ladies were all the center of attention. Condoms required. All of ladies were well taken care of. Like all swinger parties there are aways some guys that can fuck. My wife must have fucked 5 guys that night. One guy came back to our room after the party for a bareback fuck.

@petey0184 We have done many of the same things you have. We used to attend many house parties, each with different rules and things people wanted. We also did a lot of hotel parties, some entire hotel takeovers, others just a block of rooms with 15-20 people. Probably the hottest was one night when a single guy we knew in the lifestyle asked my wife to strip for a group of his vanilla buddies at one of the guy's bachelor parties at a local hotel. I was surprised when my wife agreed. At the party, there were probably 16-17 guys all drinking and partying, and my wife stripped and gave the groom a lap dance while she was completely naked. She got fucked by many of the guys that night while others cheered them on and watched.

The last time I was caged, we went to an on-premise swinger club my wife was in lingerie, and I followed her around naked and caged. She got all the attention and cock she could handle.
Being naked and cage around all those men had to be embarrassing but at the same time a turn on if that`s possible.

Reactions: cuck52