Cuckold's penis sizes

Dude, how is this even possible? I mean, I'm sure it is, I see people complain of this periodically but I have the opposite problem. Sometimes wife gets upset that I take too long to cum and thinks it means I'm not turned on by her. Now I think I have developed a complex where sometimes I can't cum because I start worrying that I'm taking too long to cum lol...
Understand as this is occasionally an issue for me.

My dick is average - small at 5” and average thickness. It does not look impressive. But… my wife never complains and I usually cums easily and often, so I don’t feel under powered or in able to satisfy her. But at the same time, I’m readily aware that her lovely wet pussy has taken solidly 9” of a realistic lex steele dildo. I’ve also fucked her with an extension and she enjoyed it. I would like to see her take an 8-10” real cock and I know she could handle it and would likely cum more. I’m more than ok with it. It would be a dream cum true to witness.

My dick is average - small at 5” and average thickness. It does not look impressive. But… my wife never complains and I usually cums easily and often, so I don’t feel under powered or in able to satisfy her. But at the same time, I’m readily aware that her lovely wet pussy has taken solidly 9” of a realistic lex steele dildo. I’ve also fucked her with an extension and she enjoyed it. I would like to see her take an 8-10” real cock and I know she could handle it and would likely cum more. I’m more than ok with it. It would be a dream cum true to witness.
(y)

You can trust me that guys with smaller penises get just as horny as well hung guys. Generally we wanna do our best at pleasing, and realize that has to be finessed in an all-around way with genuine enthusiasm and effort (lots of foreplay focused on her!)…and I think generally that is recognized and appreciated by females. Put the emphasis on, and accentuate the positive!

Last edited:
I am 5 1/2 inch very thin l cum way to early, when l start my wife asks me if it's in and laughs....then she tells me what a useless fuck l am......followed bye...pencil dick....she then goes on about proper men and the big thick dicks that have pounded her cunt and made her cum....like l never have, l am so excited bye this that l shoot my load....usually in about a minute, response....that was a waste of time.

I don't believe that's true. There's a guy who's a major league cuck ... his wife has fucked thousands of guys, without hyperbole, including me ... and he's an ex US Marine, and, having seen him naked while I was fucking his wife, his dick has to be at least 9 inches, if not 10. And his dick was thick too. So, I don't know what makes a cuck, but it's not necessarily a small dick.

I don't believe that's true. There's a guy who's a major league cuck ... his wife has fucked thousands of guys, without hyperbole, including me ... and he's an ex US Marine, and, having seen him naked while I was fucking his wife, his dick has to be at least 9 inches, if not 10. And his dick was thick too. So, I don't know what makes a cuck, but it's not necessarily a small dick.
Interesting. I do not know why a wife wants to fuck another man other than wanting a larger cock.

Interesting. I do not know why a wife wants to fuck another man other than wanting a larger cock.

As a wife, I enjoy fucking other men for many reasons. I like the flirting, the butterflies in my stomach when I meet somebody new, and there is a physical connection. I love being undressed for the first time. I love to put my hand down a guy's pants and find out what he has. Of course, I also want a larger cock, but it is not all about the size of a man's cock that makes me want other men. There are many factors of the game that I enjoy.

My husband does have a smaller-than-average penis, I love him and would not ever leave him, but I am also very fortunate that he lets me play with other men too and that he is also very supportive of my needs in that area.

A-Wicked-Plan.jpg

Uhh, well, many of them don't really, at least, not initially - it seems to more often be a fantasy of the husbands.

At the same time, myself and many other men would love a pass to go fuck other women and it's not like we just crave bigger boobs or a... smaller pussy? Sometimes you just want some "strange".

If the husband had a small cock, sure, there is certainly the physical component of how a bigger cock will make them feel but it's not like that is the only reason.

There's always a thrill to being with someone new for the first time and there is additional excitement in doing something taboo whether you're cheating or perhaps even more so if it is permitted and you're doing it knowing it is culturally taboo but something that will arouse your spouse.

I think a lot of women also get off on the naughty dynamic of being a slut and used for sex.

They guys who came to her parties were almost all black, so maybe race play that had something to do with it. I also know that she's a lifestyle Domme, so that may have had something to do with it too.