Cuckold's penis sizes

My husbands cock is only 4 inches when hard. Even before cuckolding I had huge dildos that I would use from time to time but since we’ve entered the lifestyle I’ve been HOOKED to big cocks. We still have sex but it’s not as often as I do with other men
Eventually you will stop fucking him altogether... Put him in a very small cock cage so his dick gets smaller and he can't get hard.. There are creams you can put on his dick that make it even smaller... He won't be able to get his dick hard at all after a while.. I hope you're using a large dildo on his ass because that's the only way he should be getting fucked....

Reactions: DonD
As a wife, I don't think penis size has much to do with anything. At least for me, I enjoy other men, and I also do enjoy larger penises, but despite my husband having a small penis and my teasing him about it, he has not ever failed to satisfy me. My husband had a lady for almost three years who he was intimate with. Her husband loved to watch and had a huge penis but enjoyed watching his wife have fun.

It can play a role but it is not the one main thing that drives it and makes people to want it. Yeah, having small dick and being aware of it + not being a selfish person can lead to the idea of someone else satisfying your girlfriend or wife. However there are people here with quite good sized cocks which like it too, also I know selfish people with small cocks that will not allow their wife or girlfriend to have sex with another person, so it is more complex.
Yeah, I think there are also different reasons people are into this. For some it seems to be about the power-dynamic of being put in a subordinate position, getting off on humiliation and knowing their wife needs bigger dick. For myself and others, it's more about the wife being a slut, her arousal at being shared and taking turns satisfying her.

If that dick size percentile calculator is to be believed, I'm 99%/80% and wife sometimes complains its too long, so not sure she'd even want a bigger cock. I'm also not into humiliation and guess I am sort of an alpha-male... however, I also have an obsession with slutty women and I get off more on pleasuring a woman than myself.

In the past, before I knew much about wife-sharing, I was the bull for another couple. It was a girl I went to HS with and we ended up periodically having sex while she was dating another guy, and then eventually married. At first I thought she was just cheating on him with me, which may have been how it started but later I found out he knew about it and got off on it.

Last edited:
I am a bit smaller than average. My problem is I am a premature ejaculator - always have been. My wife was a virgin and did not mine that I would always cum in less than 30 seconds. Once we swapped with another couple and she experienced a guy with a fairly large cock and could last for a long time she was hooked.

I am a bit smaller than average. My problem is I am a premature ejaculator - always have been. My wife was a virgin and did not mine that I would always cum in less than 30 seconds. Once we swapped with another couple and she experienced a guy with a fairly large cock and could last for a long time she was hooked.
There are many of us in your same situation. My wife’s boyfriend will last 30+ minutes and never cums until she has had several climaxes. I generally am done in a minute or less. Plus he is much thicker and larger than me. Pretty much no contest between me or him for her.

There are many of us in your same situation. My wife’s boyfriend will last 30+ minutes and never cums until she has had several climaxes. I generally am done in a minute or less. Plus he is much thicker and larger than me. Pretty much no contest between me or him for her.
Dude, how is this even possible? I mean, I'm sure it is, I see people complain of this periodically but I have the opposite problem. Sometimes wife gets upset that I take too long to cum and thinks it means I'm not turned on by her. Now I think I have developed a complex where sometimes I can't cum because I start worrying that I'm taking too long to cum lol...

Dude, how is this even possible? I mean, I'm sure it is, I see people complain of this periodically but I have the opposite problem. Sometimes wife gets upset that I take too long to cum and thinks it means I'm not turned on by her. Now I think I have developed a complex where sometimes I can't cum because I start worrying that I'm taking too long to cum lol...
My wife has had a few guys who have gone into OT fucking her. One guy we met out of town one night went for well over two hours. He said he had “whiskey dick” and usually came in 45 minutes to an hour. I kept having to squirt lube on his shaft as he fucked her. She started out really wet but got dry. She said it was hot for the first 40 minutes but never again lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: WaltHardman
My wife has had a few guys who have gone into OT fixing her. One guy we met out of town one night went for well over two hours, he said he had “whiskey dick” and usually came in 45 minutes to an hour. I kept have to squirt lube on his shaft as he fucked her, she started out really wet but got dry. She said it was hot for the first 40 minutes but never again lol.
Yeah, sounds like my situation - if I don't masturbate for a couple days and the sex is pretty hot, I can often bust one in 20-30m but if she hasn't cum yet, I'll hold off, after which it can be difficult to get back to an orgasm.

If I've had a few drinks, it can take 45m to never. My wife is typically ready to be done in 45m, after which, sometimes I just give up. Would rather finish myself off later than leave her sore and apprehensive about sex in the future.

Yeah, sounds like my situation - if I don't masturbate for a couple days and the sex is pretty hot, I can often bust one in 20-30m but if she hasn't cum yet, I'll hold off, after which it can be difficult to get back to an orgasm.

If I've had a few drinks, it can take 45m to never. My wife is typically ready to be done in 45m, after which, sometimes I just give up. Would rather finish myself off later than leave her sore and apprehensive about sex in the future.

That is very smart on your part. My wife used to fuck one of our neighbors for a few years. He could go endlessly, which she loved. He knew what he was doing and told her he rarely could cum in less than an hour, but he kept her aroused the entire time. He was able to pause inside her and kiss her deeply and whisper dirty things in her ear when she would get close to orgasm, he would have her so wet and filled with lust that she was begging him for release, and finally, when he was ready, he would let her climax and usually cum at the same time. When he finally pulled out of her, she was limp and snoring quickly. He said he learned his technique to keep a woman on edge when he was in the Marines and deployed. He said sex was rare, and when he did get to play, he wanted it to last as long as possible.

My wife never complained about being sore with him. For a few years, he would fuck her 2-4 times a week like this. When he got married, she said his new wife was the luckiest woman on earth.