Cuckold's penis sizes

Thanks man. Your post highlights the laws of nature as well, how guys with bigger dicks shame guys with smaller ones into retreat from competition for breeding rights. And how women will do similar, albeit subconsciously. And as @Tonyjf50 said, we don't feel jealous by it - because we subconsciously know the science as well. A bigger, longer cock on an alpha male is more likely to deliver the payload to propagate the species much better than our smaller ones. It is possible to extend this logic to say that anything we can do to assist this science is natural as well. This is why men like us do not become jealous and encourage our wives to engage in such behavior. We also find ourselves advertising our wives with pictures, and seeking out doms, bulls and partners, and then assisting their congress with our wives. Sometimes to the point of being willing to lube up the bigger cock, or even suck it, to prepare it for our wife's vaginas. Some will say "I would never do that" or "that's gay" - but those excuses are just a function of human teaching and societal taboo trying to override nature. Remove those barriers and underendowed guys will naturally revert to the beta role as a mid-wife for the bigger cock to more deeply seed their woman. Including all the prep work such as getting it hard, keeping it hard, ensuring it can glide, ensuring it's inserted and then encouraging it to thrust hard and deep for as long as needed to ensure the most successful, deep and potent womb flooding and egg splashing possible. This is also why many cucks prefer to watch rather than participate in their wife's dalliances - their smaller cock really has no role in the above. Almost all aspects of cuckolding manifest this logic in one way or another...

There are many great replies on here regarding our reasons for what we do, but I think your comment here hits the target the best I have ever read. Thank you for posting.

Reactions: wasper
One can become a cuckold for a number of reasons. I get pleasure watching my dear wife have sex with other men or women. I have inadequate size and stamina that leaves her sexually frustrated at times. I gained more pleasure knowing she is being properly taken care off and from watching her with her well-endowed lovers. I get to see her in that perfect pinnacle of intense pleasure. They took her to places I could not, their size and stamina is far superior to mine. My wife lovers lasted for as long as she wanted them to last, she can extract every ounce of pleasure from her well-endowed lovers. I want her to be pleased even if I cannot please her myself.

Thanks man. Your post highlights the laws of nature as well, how guys with bigger dicks shame guys with smaller ones into retreat from competition for breeding rights. And how women will do similar, albeit subconsciously. And as @Tonyjf50 said, we don't feel jealous by it - because we subconsciously know the science as well. A bigger, longer cock on an alpha male is more likely to deliver the payload to propagate the species much better than our smaller ones. It is possible to extend this logic to say that anything we can do to assist this science is natural as well. This is why men like us do not become jealous and encourage our wives to engage in such behavior. We also find ourselves advertising our wives with pictures, and seeking out doms, bulls and partners, and then assisting their congress with our wives. Sometimes to the point of being willing to lube up the bigger cock, or even suck it, to prepare it for our wife's vaginas. Some will say "I would never do that" or "that's gay" - but those excuses are just a function of human teaching and societal taboo trying to override nature. Remove those barriers and underendowed guys will naturally revert to the beta role as a mid-wife for the bigger cock to more deeply seed their woman. Including all the prep work such as getting it hard, keeping it hard, ensuring it can glide, ensuring it's inserted and then encouraging it to thrust hard and deep for as long as needed to ensure the most successful, deep and potent womb flooding and egg splashing possible. This is also why many cucks prefer to watch rather than participate in their wife's dalliances - their smaller cock really has no role in the above. Almost all aspects of cuckolding manifest this logic in one way or another...
Well I have 5 kids, and believe I have delivered the payload quite well... it turns me on to see her face filled with pleasure and to hear her moan while being completely filled up. I have held his cock (while he was on his back) so she could mount it, but I've never felt the need or desire to do anything else. Nor has she ever asked or wanted me too. I'm average at just under 6" but big dicks on our partner does turn me on visually and do to her pleasure. I also am always part of the adventure and never just a viewer

One can become a cuckold for a number of reasons. I get pleasure watching my dear wife have sex with other men or women. I have inadequate size and stamina that leaves her sexually frustrated at times. I gained more pleasure knowing she is being properly taken care off and from watching her with her well-endowed lovers. I get to see her in that perfect pinnacle of intense pleasure. They took her to places I could not, their size and stamina is far superior to mine. My wife lovers lasted for as long as she wanted them to last, she can extract every ounce of pleasure from her well-endowed lovers. I want her to be pleased even if I cannot please her myself.
Glad to her that you know your little cock cant make her cum and let her get what she needs. What size does she like and how small are you. Im 7 inchs and thick

Attachments

• 20230809_223432.jpg
    20230809_223432.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 66
Well I have 5 kids, and believe I have delivered the payload quite well... it turns me on to see her face filled with pleasure and to hear her moan while being completely filled up. I have held his cock (while he was on his back) so she could mount it, but I've never felt the need or desire to do anything else. Nor has she ever asked or wanted me too. I'm average at just under 6" but big dicks on our partner does turn me on visually and do to her pleasure. I also am always part of the adventure and never just a viewer
Are the kids yours a mix or her bulls?

• Haha
Reactions: wasper
Most of the time, I fail to give my wife a proper penis orgasm naturally, without the cock extender or toys. But there are some times when I start to hit the right spot and at that time, the worst things she could say is "Don't Stop". Because the second she starts to unleash these don't stops on rapid, is when my mind goes into sexual overdrive and I blow my load like old faithful, leaving her wanting more. Sometimes she would beg me to go deeper, but like Scotty on the Enterprise, I was giving her all I got. Not being able to go deeper is a fast track to losing my erection.

Well said, same with me, 100%

I suppose it’s all relative. We had a skinny dipping session with a coworker of my wife and her cuckold fiancee over the weekend. He dropped his trousers and out came something I’d be very happy to have. Well above average and simply put by my wife as on the bigger side for a white guy. My wife’s coworker has had the same black partner from when she separated from her husband and he absolutely puts her fiancée to shame in size and the quality of the fuck. He’s made it pretty clear he would have a hard time playing cuck to a guy who was the same or smaller than him.