Cuckold's penis sizes

We have met cucks with all sizes of penises, from huge to micro. While penis size does not put a man into a cuck role, a tiny penis where his wife needs more can definitely be a major influencer.

My wife and I were on vacation outside the country and stayed at a beachside cabin. My wife spotted a man on the beach that day with a large bulge in his shorts, and that evening, he was at our cabin. He was confused that I would be ok with my wife fucking him and asked questions. My wife decided to show him why she wanted his cock. In her typical graphic display, she undressed me and simply said, "Look!" while pointing at my small cock.

He seemed shocked but then told my wife he felt so sorry for her and he understood. His only precondition was that I would have to stand outside the room on the balcony while they fucked, but I could watch and listen. He really hammered my wife that night with is large cock.

Little-Penis.png

We have met cucks with all sizes of penises, from huge to micro. While penis size does not put a man into a cuck role, a tiny penis where his wife needs more can definitely be a major influencer.

My wife and I were on vacation outside the country and stayed at a beachside cabin. My wife spotted a man on the beach that day with a large bulge in his shorts, and that evening, he was at our cabin. He was confused that I would be ok with my wife fucking him and asked questions. My wife decided to show him why she wanted his cock. In her typical graphic display, she undressed me and simply said, "Look!" while pointing at my small cock.

He seemed shocked but then told my wife he felt so sorry for her and he understood. His only precondition was that I would have to stand outside the room on the balcony while they fucked, but I could watch and listen. He really hammered my wife that night with is large cock.

View attachment 1618758
We all know size matters. Whenever a woman says otherwise she can't hide the disappointment in her voice.

Very hot, she accept any?
Yes, she normally accepts most offers. She loves cock, and larger is always something she wants and looks for. I have watched her with many big dicks and love seeing her climax on some guy's big tool.

She knows if she lets other guys see my tiny dick, they will feel big and probably offer her more than what she gets from me. And, it normally does lead to some hot sex for her.

View attachment She Could Not Resist His Big Dick.mp4

Yes, she normally accepts most offers. She loves cock, and larger is always something she wants and looks for. I have watched her with many big dicks and love seeing her climax on some guy's big tool.

She knows if she lets other guys see my tiny dick, they will feel big and probably offer her more than what she gets from me. And, it normally does lead to some hot sex for her.

View attachment 1624908
She can have my big black cock

Attachments

• IMG_20230830_210450.jpg
    IMG_20230830_210450.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20230830_210453.jpg
    IMG_20230830_210453.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20230828_054724.jpg
    IMG_20230828_054724.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: HankHill88
Here is a comparison between me and her bullView attachment 1631550View attachment 1631552

That is the nearly exact same difference I had between me and the guy who fucked my Filipina gf in front of me. I’m 5.5” too and he was a fat 8.5”. My college roommate was exactly like your bull. He was a very thick 9”. One of the great regrets of my life is not getting my wife fucked by him when I had the chance. You are a very lucky guy being able to see a huge dong like that working over your wife.