Cuckold's penis sizes

My boyfriend struggled to understand why I wanted him to fuck me when I was happily married. I told him, "There are guys a girl wants to marry and there are guys a girl wants to fuck. They are not always the same guy in both categories."

I finally called my husband into the living room and told him to strip so I could show my boyfriend why I needed his big cock. He has never questioned me after he saw my husband's little weenie. Since that night, he says he feels really sorry for my husband. He tells me he never knew a cock could be that tiny.

naked.png

My boyfriend struggled to understand why I wanted him to fuck me when I was happily married. I told him, "There are guys a girl wants to marry and there are guys a girl wants to fuck. They are not always the same guy in both categories."

I finally called my husband into the living room and told him to strip so I could show my boyfriend why I needed his big cock. He has never questioned me after he saw my husband's little weenie. Since that night, he says he feels really sorry for my husband. He tells me he never knew a cock could be that tiny.

You are right, some are husband material and some are fuck buddies