Cuckold's penis sizes

I'm around 3'5 inches. And I'm not sure if this is the reason why I becomed a cuckold. I think it was more related with the feeling of listening my GF having huge orgasms with other guy.

Besides of that, having a small penis was the reason why my GF was much more interested in sex with the other guy

Reactions: hotwifelexi
Like here
i wish i was living with you so we could please your wife together,i,m very happy i can wear sexy lingerie with my small penis=clitty

Attachments

• spreading legs.jpg
    spreading legs.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 27
  • stockings&garterbelt.jpg
    stockings&garterbelt.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Pink sissiepantie.jpg
    Pink sissiepantie.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Pink sissiepantie.jpg
    Pink sissiepantie.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Wow
Reactions: wisper69
Just recently discussed it with my wife and she said I am the smallest in terms of length she ever had but by far the thicker than all her 4 previous penises. One of her ex was around 8inch long and she says it was a real pleasure to suck. She is now using 9inch long and 7inch thick dildo for anal.

I am 6inch long and 6.5inch thick fully erect.

Just recently discussed it with my wife and she said I am the smallest in terms of length she ever had but by far the thicker than all her 4 previous penises. One of her ex was around 8inch long and she says it was a real pleasure to suck. She is now using 9inch long and 7inch thick dildo for anal.

I am 6inch long and 6.5inch thick fully erect.
Man... If you are 6'5" and you are the smallest?! How is the biggest one she fucked??

And if you are the thicker, you are a lucky guy! My GF always say she enjoys much more the girth rather than the length. But now she has both with her bull.

Are you already sharing your wife?

This dude is like 2 inches
Why are you so stupid? Do you think anybody can choose the length of his penis before birth?

Any of your two neurons can understand that?

I'm a bull, and one of the things I always say is the respect I have for the guys that are sharing their precious wives.

They share them because they love them so much, they want for them the best pleasures they can have, even if this is coming from another man. And this is pure love.

I hope you aren't pleasing so many wives of this group man. You must show a little of respect for them.