Cuckold's penis sizes

The cucks dick size is irrelevant, he just enjoys watching and hearing her pleasure. I love to watch her. I'm avg at 6" but my issue is Ithat I am a grower and not much of a shower. When soft I'm only 2½". Our first partner was her ex fuck buddy and he was almost 11" (we measured him, lol). When his dick was soft it was bigger than mine hard. So imagine my embarrassment our first encounter when we're both standing there naked and he's hanging 7"and I'm at 2½". Pulling on it as fast as I can to get hard

The cucks dick size is irrelevant, he just enjoys watching and hearing her pleasure. I love to watch her. I'm avg at 6" but my issue is Ithat I am a grower and not much of a shower. When soft I'm only 2½". Our first partner was her ex fuck buddy and he was almost 11" (we measured him, lol). When his dick was soft it was bigger than mine hard. So imagine my embarrassment our first encounter when we're both standing there naked and he's hanging 7"and I'm at 2½". Pulling on it as fast as I can to get hard
Wonderful

In general I am definitely considered much more alpha than beta. I have a confident, extroverted character and a barrel chested, naturally muscular physique but I have a very tiny penis. I am definitely not the alpha bull in the bedroom. I have been the cuckold to a fair number of better endowed alpha bull types who have fucked my ex wife and my current girlfriend in front of me. I definitely am full beta in these encounters.
However one of the most sph arousing cuck experiences was when a decidedly beta type guy who I would describe as rather effeminate fucked my wife. His cock made mine look like a clit in comparison and he pressed it up against mine to further enhance that comparison.