Cuckolds What if you caught your wife cheating on you with someone you specifically said to her not to do it with

You should have left it as a fantasy.very devious behaviour hidden cam. She done the right thing leaving u
Well.. I'm glad she did because I found a girl that is much hotter than my ex and way more fascinated about the lifestyle than me and best of all deeply loves me which means no cheating :)

here is just a sample of her :love:

IQRIW6om.jpg
5umlje9m.jpg

What hurts is that she never needed to cheat. if she showed real interest in the guy and came forward to me even after the act, I'm sure I would have accepted it. but she still denied it aggressively until I showed her I got on hidden cam. she blamed me for setting the cam and kind of blamed me for that
I can relate to that point also - in my post - is she cheating ? - I suspected my wife was communicating with someone I specifically told her I didn’t like or want any form of communication whatsoever for various reasons - little red flags kept arising and I tried to tell her in a roundabout way I knew something was up - so another member suggested a voice recorder - duly done and caught her in a matter of days discussing her past and our marriage / home with this guy - I sort of let her find the recorder and I was all the bastards for taping her - she accepted no blame in talking to this guy - we almost spilt up over this

Reactions: ep46wksp
You should have left it as a fantasy.very devious behaviour hidden cam. She done the right thing leaving u
Why is it devious ? Wasn’t she being devious to mess with the other guy ? , if you were in his position which I can relate to , you would do the same even for your own piece of mind as to how to proceed with things - I wouldn’t want to touch her again after she had been with an alky , druggy tramp - would you ?

Why is it devious ? Wasn’t she being devious to mess with the other guy ? , if you were in his position which I can relate to , you would do the same even for your own piece of mind as to how to proceed with things - I wouldn’t want to touch her again after she had been with an alky , druggy tramp - would you ?
Thank you. this is exactly what I meant.

For me, it's all about your relationship and the trust between you both.
If you have told her to fuck others and not let you know and it works for you, that's great.
If you have agreed on rules, and she doesn't adhere to them, then there is no trust.
A relationship/marriage works on trust. They all work differently, that's clear, but if you cant trust each other, is there any hope for the relationship?

We all want what we can't have. That she went for it knowing you forbade it only shows that mentally she was still an angsty adolescent, she never grew up and learned about trust and responsibility. You should feel lucky that you caught on to it early and not 25 years into marriage.

What hurts is that she never needed to cheat. if she showed real interest in the guy and came forward to me even after the act, I'm sure I would have accepted it. but she still denied it aggressively until I showed her I got on hidden cam. she blamed me for setting the cam and kind of blamed me for that
Did you still have a wank

Reactions: Kudalskies
Most of my relationships start out as "cheating", in so much as hubby is not aware of them initially. But I eventually let him in on them. The longest I "cheated" was 2 years with my Boss/Lover before letting hubby in on it (he suspected). I prefer to meet guys on my own that start as friendships and morph to sexual relationships if that is desired by both of us. Hubby is fine with it, so it works for us.

J (the wife)

Oh yeah......several of them were with guys he otherwise did not like, and would not have wanted them knowing he knew about our relationship. And there is one guy he does not know about that he DESPISES, HATES, and would be PISSED if he knew I was sexual with him....but I can't say no to the guy!! If he wants it, I am ALWAYS available.....we only see each other a couple times a year tho. Probably for the best.

J (the wife)

Reactions: KinkyUKcpl
I would bitch and moan and pout and eventually get over it. She is well aware that she can fuck anyone with or without my permission and I can't and won't do anything about it because I am a hard wired cuckold from birth, her cuckold for decades. So she often threatens just to tease me but she's never fucked anyone I was adamantly against out of respect. Of course, it's rare for me to be that adamantly against also.

I have to agree with this statement somewhat. If you've read about Mrs Hotwife and me and our relationship then you know that we had VERY explicit and detailed sexual fantasies we discussed and had great sex from those things from well before we were married. I had encouraged her to spread her wings and engage in sex with some other guys as well. She knew I MEANT it but she was NOT about to go through with that. She had a very interesting sexual past but wanted to try to be a "normal", faithful wife after we were engaged. As you've read, that didn't happen and there was no way that she would have been in any kind of a marriage very long if she had to remain sexually faithful.

But, she DID NOT want me to know about her past and she was NOT going to tell me about the cheating she did when we were engaged nor was she going to tell me about her infidelities after our marriage. She wanted to have sex with other guys but she didn't want me to know about it, probably due to uncertainties of the reality and what that reaction might be from me. Thing is, I caught her (without her knowing) on many occasions and NEVER said a word to her that I knew. For some reason I was totally turned on by the lies and the attempts she made to cover up her infidelity. I can't explain that. I actually looked forward to her stories. At some point, early in our marriage, her "fantasy stories" that she would tell me as a lead up to sex, were actually TRUE stories that I was led to believe were just realistic fantasies. Some of them were true because I had caught her during the actual event and she didn't know about it. She later told me that it was easier to keep to 90 percent of the truth and embellish the stories only slightly.

I loved that she was lying to me but telling me the truth at the same time. We never really had any sort of discussion about her cheating or infidelities and eventually it was just assumed between us that she was having sex with other guys and we both had accepted it. If you've read our LSM article about the lake, it touches upon this reality. It was a really odd chain of events and took many years to develop, but she was cheating, literally, from our wedding day on in one form or another.

I don't read everything on this forum so I don't know if she's actually told the story about "....Then Nothing Happened" yet. She was always surprised at all of the "cheating" she had done and sex we had together immediately afterward, when I should have known immediately that she had just been fucked. (I did know, quite often). She got bolder as she kept realizing that the drama and worry was in her mind, that the next day or the next few minutes after even, NOTHING HAPPENED. She could be calm and quit worrying about me finding out. She just found a groove, as did I, and we went with it, both of us in marital bliss. Of course, I had more than my fair share of sex with other women during that time period as well....and I have to admit this I DID NOT TELL HER about it and I actually LIED at times if I felt I needed to do so to keep her from finding out. Turn about it fair play I suppose.

In the end and years later, we just decided to go into the lifestyle. We play as a couple, her as hotwife and me as single (rarely). To be quite honest, nothing was as sexually exhilarating and fun as those "cheating years". We also discussed that in our LSM articles.

HW

EDIT This is a VERY important point. Her cheating was NEVER the kind you read about where one partner goes out to bars at night and stays out getting fucked all the time. Her cheating was pretty much "targets of opportunity" at the lake and on ski trips or when she was on business travel or back visiting her parents in her old neighborhood. Those places were her hunting ground and the lake and ski trips had a kind of "don't ask, don't tell" vibe about them for us. The rest of the time she was mostly faithful. That would change as time went on, but she still never was just leaving me at home while she was out fucking strange guys all the time.
how were you able to catch her so many times?

Oh yeah......several of them were with guys he otherwise did not like, and would not have wanted them knowing he knew about our relationship. And there is one guy he does not know about that he DESPISES, HATES, and would be PISSED if he knew I was sexual with him....but I can't say no to the guy!! If he wants it, I am ALWAYS available.....we only see each other a couple times a year tho. Probably for the best.

J (the wife)
does he know how your hubby feels about him?

does he know how your hubby feels about him?
Yep, hubby is not good at hiding his feelings, LOLLOL. Short back story, he is much younger than me, grew up with our Son, and we pretty much adopted him unofficially when he was very young. As he matured, so did his less than desirable traits he got from his family background and we eventually figured out he was stealing from us and our Son...that was the end of any relationship as far as hubby was concerned and for years there was no association at all.

Then, when he was in his early teens, married women on the street started having twins (he was a twin but the other died in the womb) and after the first two divorces, I noticed him going in to a neighbors house minutes after her husband left for work. Hmmmm.....pretty soon she was pregnant, had twins, and husband left soon after. 3 sets if identical twins on a street of a dozen homes........

A couple years later, he started coming on to me and the rest is history......he is one of those guys women simply cannot say NO to. I definitely can't, and do whatever he asks for too (again, good thing its only a couple times a year now). He insists on unprotected sex, and to prove I am unprotected he has me put my diaphragm in before he gets there (all the birth control I use) and remove it in front of him. And after he cums inside of me (usually twice), I have to put my diaphragm back in to hold his sperm inside!! The DOM aspects if this turn me on like a FIRE!!

J (the wife)

I allow my wife to cheat. She won’t do it tho. She likes to have me present when she’s getting fucked. She likes to talk about my small dick in front of her bull. I have a huge cheating fetish and always encourage my wife to cheat on me. When my wife fucks her BBC bull I can’t get over the fact that another man was inside her. Bigger than me. And pumping her full of hot cum inside her fertile pussy unprotected. We both prefer her to go raw. One because she enjoys it more. And because I like to taste the man out of her Pusey when she’s done.

Yep I too don’t understand how these women think. It must be something that happened to them as a child or some shit. They view a husband or boy friend as a Daddy they need to lie too or disrespect or act out on. When a guy tells them “hey Id love for you to fuck another guy it turns me on to know or even watch” and the woman protests and then fucks other guys in secret anyway. Thats just being mean. Acting like a child. Some psyco-damage there somewhere

Reactions: dickhurtz