Cuckolds What if you caught your wife cheating on you with someone you specifically said to her not to do it with

KK and I were engaged during our undergrad years in college. She cheated on my with a guy, Monty, then broke off our engagement to fuck him, "guilt free." The trauma of that event led me down this path. We eventually reconciled, and resumed our engagement, and got married.

Decades later, after KK and I started to openly enjoy the hot wife lifestyle, about a year or so into it, an opportunity arose for KK and Monty to get together again. I loathed Monty, and I raised significant objections to their "re-introduction" or any sexual contact. In the moment, I lost that battle, even after warnings that no good would come from the experience.

KK got together with Monty, and the encounter went south - far south. Afterward, I tracked Monty down. It was the sole ass-beating I've administered in my adult life, stopping just short of injuring him severely enough to the point he required hospitalization. In fully transparency and honesty, it was one of the more satisfying moments in my life.

Since that, KK and I have reached an ability for consensus about encounters that I object to.

When this happened we had already been playing with her coworker and a few others over 2 years.

We were in Laughlin with a group of friends. One of the guys I never got a long with, he was tall, built like an athlete and took a fancy to my wife. I had surgery on my leg and couldn’t get into the water. That day tequila was the drink of choice, big mistake, my like many others losses her self control along with her big dick coworker has been out of state trading for the last 2 months.

I noticed in when most of them whet playing in the water (4 couples a few single guys and my wife) so I noticed my wife and him horse playing and a few times her 36dds would pop out, now that is the pretty normal, we had no issues of her flashing her tits, my issue was when she was using the inner tube. She was just holding on and he was behind between her legs, they were floating around for about 10-15 minutes when she came back to shore, I noticed as she walked out of the water her bottoms were still pulled to the side with her long lips hangout to one side, she saw me looking as she adjusted herself and never looked me in the eye. Being drunk and upset I took to the side out of sight and kisse her as I ran my hand under bottoms and felt his cum leaking out. I was pissed, this guy had a huge smile. We went back to the room she was saying what’s the difference between her fucking Jose or dick head. I told the difference is this guy is a jerk, you could find anybody there and you fucked the one guy I told you not too. I should’ve left but we stayed 2 more days, and she fucked twice more which one I walked in on them the second I was there and joined in. She made up for it the next week.
That's would have to have been extremely hot to experience tho!

Not to be the downer here, but doesn't cheating mean all the guys would be classified in that way?

I've been with a girl that cheated, therefore, all of those guys were without my consent. I've watched through windows and was very turned on by it. We didn't talk about it.

Now, if you mean that she fucked someone you both agreed was a no, and she did anyway. That's a different question and I'd say no to that.
It's exactly what you said in your last sentence : they talked about it that he wasn't agreeing to hook up with an addict and she did it anyway. As far as the humiliation goes ; this is something personal I guess. We are not into cuckolding but more into the stag/vixen play. Different ballgame.