Cucks and sex

Hey there just wondering how many cucks have sex?
Who determines when he does and how much? I also read and heard they shouldnt and if they do its condom sex only?
My wife and I have sex maybe 3 or 4 times a year. Hard to remember anymore it’s been almost a year now. We play and cum with just us 2 all the time but it’s me playing with her or her pegging me or playing with me while she talks dirty

Cuckolding, cuckolds, and cuckoldress behaviors are as broad as the spectrum of individuals involved.

There are no hard and fast rules. I'm not a fan of labels. That said, by the semantic, technical definition, because my wife has sex with other men, I'm a cuckold. I still enjoy regular, frequent sex with my wife, including one-on-one, as a traditional couple, MFM, FM+, and voyeuristic encounters. She also engages on her own, "dating," meeting men during business travel, etc. I still engage on my own, including two long-term affair partners, and other sexual encounters.

Cuckolding, cuckolds, and cuckoldress behaviors are as broad as the spectrum of individuals involved.

There are no hard and fast rules. I'm not a fan of labels. That said, by the semantic, technical definition, because my wife has sex with other men, I'm a cuckold. I still enjoy regular, frequent sex with my wife, including one-on-one, as a traditional couple, MFM, FM+, and voyeuristic encounters. She also engages on her own, "dating," meeting men during business travel, etc. I still engage on my own, including two long-term affair partners, and other sexual encounters.
Being a cuckold has nothing to do with your sexual activity it has to do with hers.

We have sex but it depends on whether my wife has a regular guy fucking her or for some reason has not been having that much sex with other guys. When she is fucking a guy on a regular basis, I am relegated to just selfpleasuring.. If she is not getting fucked that often by other guys, we do have sex. I know I do not sexually satisfy her but I believe I emotionally satisfy her when we have sex.

Hey there just wondering how many cucks have sex?
Who determines when he does and how much? I also read and heard they shouldnt and if they do its condom sex only?
I'm sorry but I find this offensive. Show me the law that a cuck has to be submissive. Why does a cuck have to get permission to have sex with his own wife? No-one has the right to tell a man he can not have sex with his own wife or to tell him he must wear a condom.
I also ride motorcycles. Does that mean I MUST have long hair, a beard, tattoos and a jacket with a skull on it or I cant be a biker?

I think this site should start asking proof of age because some of the stuff on here is seriously childish.

I'm sorry but I find this offensive. Show me the law that a cuck has to be submissive. Why does a cuck have to get permission to have sex with his own wife? No-one has the right to tell a man he can not have sex with his own wife or to tell him he must wear a condom.
I also ride motorcycles. Does that mean I MUST have long hair, a beard, tattoos and a jacket with a skull on it or I cant be a biker?

I think this site should start asking proof of age because some of the stuff on here is seriously childish.
On the money. There is so much BS around cuckolding. I’m a cuck because my wife has sex with other men, end of. It has nothing to do with me being submissive, it has nothing to do with wanting to be humiliated. I love other guys fucking my wife, it’s a huge turn on for both of us. Whenever Lynn gets laid, whether I’m there or not, it nearly always leads to us having great sex afterwards. Cuckolding adds to our sex life, it’s not a replacement for it. And as to having to wear a condom to fuck my own wife when she lets other guys cum inside her, I think I’ll pass on that one, thanks.
Other couples may include denial or humiliation into the way they play and hey, whatever rocks your boat is fine if that works for you.

On the money. There is so much BS around cuckolding. I’m a cuck because my wife has sex with other men, end of. It has nothing to do with me being submissive, it has nothing to do with wanting to be humiliated. I love other guys fucking my wife, it’s a huge turn on for both of us. Whenever Lynn gets laid, whether I’m there or not, it nearly always leads to us having great sex afterwards. Cuckolding adds to our sex life, it’s not a replacement for it. And as to having to wear a condom to fuck my own wife when she lets other guys cum inside her, I think I’ll pass on that one, thanks.
Other couples may include denial or humiliation into the way they play and hey, whatever rocks your boat is fine if that works for you.
Thank you!!!!!

you'll just have to accept that people are all different-