Cucks and sex

On the money. There is so much BS around cuckolding. I’m a cuck because my wife has sex with other men, end of. It has nothing to do with me being submissive, it has nothing to do with wanting to be humiliated. I love other guys fucking my wife, it’s a huge turn on for both of us. Whenever Lynn gets laid, whether I’m there or not, it nearly always leads to us having great sex afterwards. Cuckolding adds to our sex life, it’s not a replacement for it. And as to having to wear a condom to fuck my own wife when she lets other guys cum inside her, I think I’ll pass on that one, thanks.
Other couples may include denial or humiliation into the way they play and hey, whatever rocks your boat is fine if that works for you.
Very well explained. Cuckoldry comes in as many different forms as there are people practicing it. Lust and pleasure are what we think it’s about and with two or more swollen cocks around why not use them to the best advantage.

For my hubby and I it’s all about my sexual desires and I’m in charge. Hubby is only allowed to orally pleasure my pussy and arse, sometimes he’s allowed to touch and suck my tits but he’s not had sex with me in over 15 years. The only sex he’s allowed is to be ass fucked by my bulls. I’ve noticed a massive difference in cuckoos relationship’s from couples to couples, it’s what works for the couple in question.

Sally. Xx

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife