Cucks do you enjoy arranging cock for your wife?

I enjoy being part of getting us into situations where Kate ends up getting fucked like taking her to bars that are known pick-up spots. Ilike taking her to a business hotel after work during the workweek. They are full of lonely businessmen in town alone.

I like making up excuses to get a married guy to our house alone so Kate can entice him into bed.

I'm never there, but I really enjoy when she tell me everything and the view is amazing and delicious! :love:

P1020346.JPGP1020360.JPGP1020368.JPGP1020373.JPGP1020386.JPG

her reasoning? for refusing the guy I arranged? who knows? maybe she wasn't in the mood, maybe she didn't like the guy's looks, maybe she wanted to send me a message, when you can get a handle on what a woman is thinking let me know.
My experience is you need to let her pick out the guys.
It could be any of the reasons stated above or even one that wasn't listed.

I arrange most of the cock for my slutwife. I love hearing how they are going to use her & seeing the cocks that will be ploughing her holes are the Cinema
That is a beautiful thing. When a woman wants so many men inside of her, shooting cum into her, it makes her shine with beauty. You are a lucky man.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
She has brought in a few from her past (since she knew they were blessed) and I have brought in some as well