Cucks do you enjoy arranging cock for your wife?

I would love to set up guys for my wife to have sex with - in fact I have a couple in mind that I would just love to see her with! But unfortunately she hates anything to be 'pre-planned' - she won't arrange dates or make arrangements with guys beforehand. She says she likes to be 'spontaneous' - so most of the other guys she's been with have been impulsive encounters, often when she's been away on work trips or holidays :(
Understand where you are coming from as my wife prefers situations that are more natural 👍

An interesting topic… procuring men for my wife to enjoy sex with has been/is a mixed bag. It can range from tedious, and labor-intensive to highly erotic, to downright humiliating and embarrassing.

For most of the time we’ve been doing the hot wife thing, KK’s preference and desire has been for variety. In part it’s her personality; novelty seeking behavior, a drive for attention, her own attention span, and emotional state all factor into the equation.

Over the span of time, we’ve recruited encounter partners in a multitude of channels, from Craig’s List, AFF, lifestyle clubs, bars, lounges, etc. The process of recruiting men to fuck my wife has ranged from tedious and frustrating, to wholly consuming, a time-sink, sometimes a chore, not so much enjoyable as necessary to keep KK supplied with cock.

From time to time KK’s mixed this up as a sort of game - having me approach a strange man in some venue, having me ask, sometimes coax or cajole him into a hot fuck session. Those experiences are usually a blend of awkward, embarrassing, along with apprehension. I’d say those scenarios have been about a 70% success rate for us. Some men feel like it’s some kind of trap or set-up, and decline, even though I can tell they’d do the deed if they weren’t afraid of it being a trap.

Many experiences have been quite erotic; the seduction, thrill of the chase, the human behavior on both fronts; my wife’s desire and lust for a candidate building, the guy almost begging, anticipating a shot at my gorgeous hot wife is pretty intense to watch.

Some of the final screening/vetting dates have been ultra-intense. KK, the candidate in the back seat of our vehicle, me chauffeuring while they get to know one another, sometimes overcome totally by lust, they end up fucking in the backseat, unable to wait for more comfortable surroundings. That “reward” is an offset against the labor, effort and logistics of procuring sex partners for KK.

If my wife would, I would love to do that. Solicit online, vet potential dates and select them for her to meet.

The hottest story I ever read was a guy whose wife was deployed in the first gulf war. He got on some european military forums and with a lot of sorting found a dutch soldier for her. He reported that it went very well. They were able to arrange times to get together and enjoyed each other very much.

I would be proud to find a high quality lover for my wife.

Reactions: Flyingdick
If my wife would, I would love to do that. Solicit online, vet potential dates and select them for her to meet.

The hottest story I ever read was a guy whose wife was deployed in the first gulf war. He got on some european military forums and with a lot of sorting found a dutch soldier for her. He reported that it went very well. They were able to arrange times to get together and enjoyed each other very much.

I would be proud to find a high quality lover for my wife.
I’m right there with you on this. Finding a high quality lover for my wife would be an incredible gift for her. She does enjoy fucking other guys but it’s just sex and nothing more. But finding her someone she could connect with and really get this quality love making going I think would be incredible for her.

Reactions: Sgt Ray
Wouldn’t consider myself as a cuck. But I do enjoy every bit of arranging for my wife. I like to have her get ready showing off her tits knowing she is wearing something with no panties and a clean shaved pussy is a huge turn on.
I am like you not a cuck but I have done most if not all of the initial communicating. I set them up then she decides if she is interested. If she is then I make the arrangements for a meet. She has on a few occasions talked to them directly and made plans but for the most part it has been me. However, I would have no problem if she pursued guys on her own, I completely trust her judgement. She does have to old boyfriends she occasionally meet and I have had nothing to do with those.

Loved arranging it for my wife when we were in Vegas. We went to a club and she hit it off very well with some dude. My wife introduced me as her "friend" to that dude. And walked off with him.

She explained next morning that he fucked her very hard with his 8.5" cock with no condom. She did everything like blow job, getting fucked from behind and 69. And finally cumming inside her at least twice that night. I am so happy for her!

Reactions: Discretefun66
Opposite here, she search and select them.
I'm with her while she do, i help her decide when she is in dount but i let her make her own choices.
Whatever she choose i'm fine with it, she pick depending on her mood and desire.

An interesting topic… procuring men for my wife to enjoy sex with has been/is a mixed bag. It can range from tedious, and labor-intensive to highly erotic, to downright humiliating and embarrassing.

For most of the time we’ve been doing the hot wife thing, KK’s preference and desire has been for variety. In part it’s her personality; novelty seeking behavior, a drive for attention, her own attention span, and emotional state all factor into the equation.

Over the span of time, we’ve recruited encounter partners in a multitude of channels, from Craig’s List, AFF, lifestyle clubs, bars, lounges, etc. The process of recruiting men to fuck my wife has ranged from tedious and frustrating, to wholly consuming, a time-sink, sometimes a chore, not so much enjoyable as necessary to keep KK supplied with cock.

From time to time KK’s mixed this up as a sort of game - having me approach a strange man in some venue, having me ask, sometimes coax or cajole him into a hot fuck session. Those experiences are usually a blend of awkward, embarrassing, along with apprehension. I’d say those scenarios have been about a 70% success rate for us. Some men feel like it’s some kind of trap or set-up, and decline, even though I can tell they’d do the deed if they weren’t afraid of it being a trap.

Many experiences have been quite erotic; the seduction, thrill of the chase, the human behavior on both fronts; my wife’s desire and lust for a candidate building, the guy almost begging, anticipating a shot at my gorgeous hot wife is pretty intense to watch.

Some of the final screening/vetting dates have been ultra-intense. KK, the candidate in the back seat of our vehicle, me chauffeuring while they get to know one another, sometimes overcome totally by lust, they end up fucking in the backseat, unable to wait for more comfortable surroundings. That “reward” is an offset against the labor, effort and logistics of procuring sex partners for KK.
Wow! Thank you for the best post I’ve ever read on this site!!

I have invited men to meet us at bars and have had mixed results. after one very bad encounter I never again let her know about me inviting guys to meet her.
the bad encounter was one night we went out and she knew that I had set something up, we sit down at the bar and the guy I invited came over and said hello, my wife shrieked " there is no way that I am going to fuck this guy" everyone in the place could hear her, it was so embarrassing for all.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I have invited men to meet us at bars and have had mixed results. after one very bad encounter I never again let her know about me inviting guys to meet her.
the bad encounter was one night we went out and she knew that I had set something up, we sit down at the bar and the guy I invited came over and said hello, my wife shrieked " there is no way that I am going to fuck this guy" everyone in the place could hear her, it was so embarrassing for all.
what was her reasoning ?