Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

Yes very much.Its actually a more intimate expression of his ownership and her submission in some ways. I particularly like to see her submit in public, in a bar or restaurant. Others look on and must think she is a slut. I have often driven three of us from a bar to our hotel and watched them making out on the backseat...such a turn on

Different situation but years ago we'd take a girl to the "submarine races". In case you don't know it was the local park the car and make out spot.
There was several times there was four of us in a car. We'd go park and it was like makeout competition. You'd hear the other couple slurping while my girl had her tongue in my mouth. Good times.

At first NO no No
But she stopped doing it cause it hurt me .

Then she had me kiss her best friend at a gathering.
It was a playful forced kiss .
And yo end her game I kissed her friend HR yes a male friend of hers she made me kiss .
And he held on to me and kissed me back pushing his tongue in my mouth.

Now not only does she kiss her lovers , I do too , but only those that are into it , and not many are but she does find bisexual guys she will bring home every now and then.

So yeah I'm now very om with them kissing, the other helpful part is when and during the event she is still kissing me along with him so I'm not left out .

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
We let a young man too drunk to drive home come back to our room on vacation,and ended up doing more than we should have, including a long passionate kiss that honestly made me more jealous than other things he did!

Reactions: WantToWatchWife