Votes: 51 11.2%
  • No - but I would like to

Votes: 123 27.0%
  • Yes - but I do not like it

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Yes - and I love it

Votes: 270 59.2%

• Total voters
i love it when the cuck suck my cock and the wife kisses me at the same time it really make me hard

I haven't got to suck any guys that have fucked my girl yet but I have sucked cock several times and it is one of the most absolutely amazing experiences ever... especially if you swallow :love:
I’m just the opposite. I’ve only sucked the cocks of guys who have fucked my wife. As such, I’ve never had a man come in my mouth but I am open to it and would swallow .

I didn't mean to sound picky about the word you used. I understand what you mean. Although I am never forced to do anything, there is certainly an air of submissiveness in our play. For me to happily jerk off while I watch my wife suck another guy's cock, or while I watch some other guy fuck her, is certainly submissive by the nature of it. For me to lick a guy's cum out of my wife after he fucks her, right n front of him, or for me to suck his dick when he is here to fuck my wife is even more submissive.
The more of your posts I read, the more you both sound like us xx

There isn't a "Yes, if the situation is such" choice so I didn't answer. I've been the third wheel many times with another couple and it seems that better than half of the husbands enjoy some bi play. I figure that if he's letting me fuck his wife I can at least give him some pleasure.
Certainly true in our case. I find it a turn on watching hubby sucking cock and sometimes getting fucked too xx

Reactions: mirella.hango