Votes: 51 11.2%
  • No - but I would like to

Votes: 123 27.0%
  • Yes - but I do not like it

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Yes - and I love it

Votes: 270 59.2%

• Total voters
My wife is very turned on watching me suck her lover hard before he fucks her. She says the sight of us doing oral gets her very aroused and her pussy nice and wet for his cock. She likes me to wank near her face as he fucks here.
Sounds like Lynn - she gets very turned on by that too. Unlike my first wife who was ok with me being bi as long as she didn't have to see it, it was a real turn off for her even though she was bi herself. But everyone's different in what they find exciting!

Wife and I were in a 69 position (I was underneath) and her loved pushed his way inside. I kept pleasing her clit to her enjoyment. Inevitably, he pulled out and it slipped in, so I did the only thing I could ...

That is a great position. We actually use that position to get guys who seem a little inhibited comfortable with me touching them. I get underneath and lick Kate while the guy fucks her. It is not unheard of for there to be incidental contact between my mouth/tongue and the guy's cock. Also, if/when the guy's cock pops out of Kate, I can easily guide it back in for him.

Several guys who eventually let me suck their cock overcame their inhabitations from enjoying that situation with us.

That is a great position. We actually use that position to get guys who seem a little inhibited comfortable with me touching them. I get underneath and lick Kate while the guy fucks her. It is not unheard of for there to be incidental contact between my mouth/tongue and the guy's cock. Also, if/when the guy's cock pops out of Kate, I can easily guide it back in for him.

Several guys who eventually let me suck their cock overcame their inhabitations from enjoying that situation with us.
oh yeah, guiding back in is part of the chore :)

Reactions: Bowlerlb and Lee714