cucks what made you realize you are going to be a cuck

It was around 16 yrs ago. My wife was on cam chatting with a guy we knew and he did not know i was watching. They started to get kinky and she flashed for him and he took his penis out. I immediately knew i was going to be cucked. My wife had never been with another man before and his penis was twice or even more larger than mine.

I didn't know what cuckolding actually was until the advent of the internet but the first sign would have been when as a teen I read an article in one of my mother's 1990s women's magazines about the 'Hung Jury', a dating service for women exclusively made up of men 8 inches and over.

One of the members was quoted as saying "I'm not sure of my exact measurements but mine is the same size as two Coke cans on top of each other". I compared my little pencil to that and was amazingly turned on to think how much smaller I was than him. From there, my masturbation fantasies revolved around SPH and cuckold scenarios - helped by the fact my best friend at the time's cock was well above average.

Reactions: littlewilly
Went to a party with a girlfriend in college. Drank a bit and passed out on a couch. Woke up and everyone was gone and lights out. Heard noises down the hall and went to them. Found my girlfriend riding the cock of the older man whose house it was. Watched as she came all over him.
I am fascinated by this. Would love you to elaborate. Had she ever come from PIV with you? Were you discovered watching or did your gf think she'd got away with it?

My wife was a barmaid, and she never came home after her shift, when she arrived home the next day she had to come clean, she told me her boss had been shafting her all night, l started asking her intimate questions...how big was he, did he make you cum.etc , l got incredible hard and feelings like nothing else it was electric she could see l was getting turned on so she told me more .....we had the most incredible fuck ever.....l was know a cuck.

We met when she had just turned 16 untouched by male hands, She was different to my previous girlfriends, 6ft, slim, pretty and a tomboy. She was/is a fine wearer of jeans so it was not long before i noticed other men admiring her cute small curvy bum and 33 inch legs, i liked others looking, she didnt. By the time she was 17 she was wearing knee boots with 2 inch heals and suspenders under her tight jeans "for me", i loved the view, touch and feel and i knew other men liked the view too.

She got fucked on holiday when 17 and i was strangely turned on by her crying confession, making love to her as she told me and i questioned her about it.

We married when she was 18.

It would be several years later when she was about 24, now with two children as i watched my then best friend touching my young wife, i shocked to the core realised he was going to end up fucking her infront of me, he had conditioned me into allowing this attempt and her resistance was unbelievably nil, i watched and did not say NO as she opened her legs for him.

So did i become a cuck then?

In an argument about him a couple of years later she confessed all, she had already been having an affair with him and SHE arranged this evening so i could watch them, she was sure i would not object to her having him as a lover and would like what i saw. During this confession she admitted another affair and plays with men in nightclubs so if i had not known before i was a cuck, now i did. A term we had yet to hear of.

Several years later she admitted we married when she was too young, she wanted to expand her sexuality have fun like her friends did, yet wanted me more.
She spoke about her confession at 17 saying this decided it for her, she wanted me as her husband and deeply loved me.
She also said as we stood at the alter i became not just her husband but also probably her cuck too, she was sure i would grow to accept this, it was just a case of how to let me know, so i could say NO, then she would have stopped or accept my role. She also said she would be faithful to me from now on, i knew from this confession this was unlikely and was no longer what i wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riker41
When I was ~20 and had my first gf we met in a chatroom. But she was absent so often that I wondered what she did, so i monitored her computer and found out that she had cybersex with other guys, probably to blow off some steam. I was hurt and horny.
Later we found a chatroom to fuck around for both of us and she would have cybersex with other guys, then send me a transcript and would listen to me jerking of while reading it and having her ask me if I like it. We never did it in real life but yeah, that was the initial thing.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife