Cum As Lube

Mark1967

Is there anyone else who finds another man's cum in your wife's pussy/ass to be superior to any manufactured lube on the market?

The sex toy companies don't want you to talk about it, and a lot of guys would get bent out of shape by their wife/gf making another guy cum inside them, but I find it to be better than Astroglide, Wet, or any of the other.

It's thick, slippery, and I think that it feels better because it has all of the electrolytes that allow the nerve endings in my cock to really be stimulated.

Is there anyone else who finds another man's cum in your wife's pussy/ass to be superior to any manufactured lube on the market?

The sex toy companies don't want you to talk about it, and a lot of guys would get bent out of shape by their wife/gf making another guy cum inside them, but I find it to be better than Astroglide, Wet, or any of the other.

It's thick, slippery, and I think that it feels better because it has all of the electrolytes that allow the nerve endings in my cock to really be stimulated.
Same

Other men's cum is useful after the first two men have penetrated her cunt and shot their load as it allows the second pair to almost glide into position, reamed by two cocks already and very well lubricated with their combined cum she's a joy to the second pair as they fuck her in perfect unison with cock fighting temporarily suspended between them and her body excited but relaxed by previous orgasms she's now looking for the long slow dual fuck by men at the very height of their excitement who's entire effort is concentrated on her satisfaction and the furtherance of their reputations amongst other women that she knows intimately.

Whenever another guys cums in my wife's pussy, his cum slides down over her asshole - and I immedtialy slide my cock up her ass - and it is the best lube ever!!!

cum as lube is only good for the first few minute of penetration,

reason behind this is that the warmth and texture of fresh cum feels good and has lubricating properties,
but after 5-10 minutes it starts drying up on areas exposed to air,
I don't enjoy dry cum on my cock, so I let someone clean up after a while

Im a lube kinda gal for sure

Attachments

• anallube-removebg-preview.png
    anallube-removebg-preview.png
    197.3 KB · Views: 25

That’s no doubt true I’ve yet to experience that but it’s the plan well atleast my plan

Sloppy seconds (or more) feels amazing

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
cum as lube is only good for the first few minute of penetration,

reason behind this is that the warmth and texture of fresh cum feels good and has lubricating properties,
but after 5-10 minutes it starts drying up on areas exposed to air,
I don't enjoy dry cum on my cock, so I let someone clean up after a while
I have to agree: cum is psychologically extremely stimulating, but it froths up and looses its slickness eventually.

It is the perfect lube mate, hence the reason my wife and I enjoy it if we invite a guy who is a very heavy spunker, its tastes nice too mmmmmm.

That’s no doubt true I’ve yet to experience that but it’s the plan well atleast my plan
It’s a great feeling sliding in second, she is normally still warm from the friction and a thicker load last longer and is slicker.

I’ve only had slicks second from a few guys that their cum was thin, it didn’t last long as lube. Most of the guys left thicker loads in, and it was slicker and lasted longer as lube. So I prefer thick loads like my own for seconds.

Reactions: WaltHardman
I love to fuck my wife full of her boss cum. he's always the first to cum inside her then I go second if I can get hard on. It's always super hot to feel her pussy used and stretched full of another's cum. My cock just slide in and out so easy then I start to feel his cum in my cock sliding in her pussy... It's the a great turn on.