Cum As Lube

Is there anyone else who finds another man's cum in your wife's pussy/ass to be superior to any manufactured lube on the market?

The sex toy companies don't want you to talk about it, and a lot of guys would get bent out of shape by their wife/gf making another guy cum inside them, but I find it to be better than Astroglide, Wet, or any of the other.

It's thick, slippery, and I think that it feels better because it has all of the electrolytes that allow the nerve endings in my cock to really be stimulated.
I find cum in my wife's pussy is by far the best lube not only does the musky smell of recent sex make me horny for for longer but it also makes me harder for longer too. I when Ive cum inside her its twice as nice to lick her clean.

Is there anyone else who finds another man's cum in your wife's pussy/ass to be superior to any manufactured lube on the market?

The sex toy companies don't want you to talk about it, and a lot of guys would get bent out of shape by their wife/gf making another guy cum inside them, but I find it to be better than Astroglide, Wet, or any of the other.

It's thick, slippery, and I think that it feels better because it has all of the electrolytes that allow the nerve endings in my cock to really be stimulated.
Hmm fuck yes! I have been told that a couple of times after cumming in a hot wife! The husband got me so turned on about it that I had to try it! It is amazing!

Would absolutely love to try doing this after my wife’s been creampied by another man. Getting hard just thinking about it
There is absolutely no comparison. Cum not only makes for great lube, but the mental/erotic aspect lends another dimension to it. Most guys on this site would love the added eroticism of fucking their wife/gf's freshly fucked pussy.
cum from a bigger cock always better for sloppy seconds or for licking.
SEE! Now ur adding amother dimension; not just the cuck feeling of sloppy seconds, but cum from a bigger cock! Just what a good cuckold deserves. You KNOW she's gonna make you clean it up...

We get into mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. Sliding into her after he's unloaded in her is slippery as hell and its the huge turn on for us, all 3 of us that's exciting. She is so slick and warm in there but she's so turned on...that's the best part for us. We mess around for a couple of hours, the sperm mess is erotic but it does dry up so we use lube as needed.

My GF did this just yesterday. She took 1 drop of lube and began to rub it on using 1 finger on the ultra sensitive area under the head of my cock.
It was fabulous. She/we enjoy teasing & denial and she did just that, on & off, for the next hour.
An unbelievable orgasm followed.
Sometimes less IS better!