cum eating hubby

Very early on in my wife's sexual relationship with her boyfriend I'd watched him fuck her on the bed beside me. I was slowly, and carefully, wanking. After he had ejaculated inside her, and dismounted, she moved over and sat on my stomach. I could feel her and his wetness on me, and I quickly finished myself off.

Afterwards I told my wife how erotic it was feeling her wet pussy on me. She said that it had turned her on too. I suggested that next time she should sit on my face. She said "Even with his cum leaking out of me?". I told her "yes, especially because his cum would be leaking out of you". I said that I wanted her to deliberately wipe my nose into the evidence of her complete infidelity. And to make sure that he could see it.

So next time I was there to watch them fuck, after he'd ejaculated inside her, she positioned herself, knees either side of my face, facing my feet. I looked up and could see her wet pussy lips, with her pussy still fairly open, and his spunk just inside. Just as soon as she positioned herself over me she started dripping on my face. I could just see her boyfriend to my side,watching. Then my wife said "Clean me up. Clean up all the mess my boyfriends just left up my pussy."
She lowered herself down on to my face, and I started licking. I was so hard, and so turned on, but I dared not touch my cock, as I knew I would cum instantly. After a bit my wife started moving around, wiping herself across my face.

Very early on in my wife's sexual relationship with her boyfriend I'd watched him fuck her on the bed beside me. I was slowly, and carefully, wanking. After he had ejaculated inside her, and dismounted, she moved over and sat on my stomach. I could feel her and his wetness on me, and I quickly finished myself off.

Afterwards I told my wife how erotic it was feeling her wet pussy on me. She said that it had turned her on too. I suggested that next time she should sit on my face. She said "Even with his cum leaking out of me?". I told her "yes, especially because his cum would be leaking out of you". I said that I wanted her to deliberately wipe my nose into the evidence of her complete infidelity. And to make sure that he could see it.

So next time I was there to watch them fuck, after he'd ejaculated inside her, she positioned herself, knees either side of my face, facing my feet. I looked up and could see her wet pussy lips, with her pussy still fairly open, and his spunk just inside. Just as soon as she positioned herself over me she started dripping on my face. I could just see her boyfriend to my side,watching. Then my wife said "Clean me up. Clean up all the mess my boyfriends just left up my pussy."
She lowered herself down on to my face, and I started licking. I was so hard, and so turned on, but I dared not touch my cock, as I knew I would cum instantly. After a bit my wife started moving around, wiping herself across my face.
Of the six men my wife has fucked, I’ve been in the bed with them and ate their cum out of her pussy every time.

That is so fucking incredibly HOT !!! I would be exactly like you ! Couldn't touch my cock or Id cum. In fact Id probably cum not touching myself hearing her say that. My wife will say things like that to me, come on baby, eat his cum for me. Man that gets me so hot

That is so fucking incredibly HOT !!! I would be exactly like you ! Couldn't touch my cock or Id cum. In fact Id probably cum not touching myself hearing her say that. My wife will say things like that to me, come on baby, eat his cum for me. Man that gets me so hot
'Dirty talk' is as important to me as 'dirty actions'. Over the years I have encouraged my wife to be more vocal, and her boyfriend too.

Early on in my cuckolding she found verbal humiliation difficult, as she felt she was belittling me. But I eventually convinced her that I only wanted it in the bedroom.
Outside the bedroom I am a proper man. In the bedroom it's more about playing a role.

During clean up I like my wife to say things like "That's a good boy", or "You are a good little boy, aren't you".
Or "If you don't clean all of that spunk up, then my boyfriend is going to put you over his knee and spank you".
Cleaning up without the verbal humiliation is definitely not as hot.

Hubby has been eating my creampies for around 23 years - in fact all the time we've been together. We started while we were still dating (and I continued to see other guys as I still do) and we've never stopped. He got into it with his first wife but it was a first for me when he went down on me after I'd been filled by another guy - and I loved it.
It's a big turn on for both of us and is a regular part of our cuckolding life so we have no plans to stop and I doubt we could even if we wanted to xx

Hubby has been eating my creampies for around 23 years - in fact all the time we've been together. We started while we were still dating (and I continued to see other guys as I still do) and we've never stopped. He got into it with his first wife but it was a first for me when he went down on me after I'd been filled by another guy - and I loved it.
It's a big turn on for both of us and is a regular part of our cuckolding life so we have no plans to stop and I doubt we could even if we wanted to xx
Love it!

Reactions: WaltHardman