cum eating hubby

As I posted earlier my wife uses condoms with guys so no creampie there, but I did go to an event a local club a couple of weeks ago where a guy brought his hot wife along to be serviced by anyone in the room. I did not fuck her out of respect for my wife but as each guy finished, I went down and cleaned her up. Five or six guys had her and I cleaned up each time. The husband was last and as he pulled out, looked at me and said enjoy. I did.

As I posted earlier my wife uses condoms with guys so no creampie there, but I did go to an event a local club a couple of weeks ago where a guy brought his hot wife along to be serviced by anyone in the room. I did not fuck her out of respect for my wife but as each guy finished, I went down and cleaned her up. Five or six guys had her and I cleaned up each time. The husband was last and as he pulled out, looked at me and said enjoy. I did.
Did you notice much in the taste difference from guy to guy?

Reactions: rocco and bellaazz
My husband literally can't get enough of it, and it's quite a turn on for me and my lover although we're usually engrossed in a heavy make out session after he's deposited his load in or on me. Gets us worked up for round #2 !!
We are EXACTLY the same way !! It is a turn on for both of us, my wife loves the powerful feeling of making me clean her and I just love eating her pussy and submitting. When she sits on my face, as I eat her she will often be kissing or sucking her bf for round 2

I am tired of only eating my own cum I hope I become successful in convincing her to have another man cum in her and for me to eat her and him clean.

how to be a cum eating cuckold.i am single.within two more years to get married.i surf in internet and online chatting full of cum eating cuckold videos and chat.if this is possible.fully addicted to this.i feel another men's sperm from pussy licking by me is heaven in front of her and she is kidding me and humiliate me.

If I was fucking your girl I would be totally be for you licking her pussy clean from all my cum after I blow up in her. That’s what cuckolds suppose to do.
how to be a cum eating cuckold.i am single.within two more years to get married.i surf in internet and online chatting full of cum eating cuckold videos and chat.if this is possible.fully addicted to this.i feel another men's sperm from pussy licking by me is heaven in front of her and she is kidding me and humiliate me.

You can clean off all my cum from girl’s sloppy pussy after a blew my load inside her.

Most men that try it will like it. It’s not something men talk about openly but eating cum out a freshly filled pussy is second to non.

I do wish we could more openly discuss our enjoyment of eating our wives after other men fuck them. We are friends with several other hotwife couples like us. All of the wives have boyfriends and one-night-stands. Only one other husband has confided in me that he loves eating his wife after she has been fucked. We assume the other also do it but nobody talks about it.

Wife hasn't taken a lover, YET, if ever. I would definitely do clean-up.

Did clean-up after myself once.

But to fulfill the desire I found a couple on CL last year. Cost me a $100.

Watched and stroked as they fucked, then he unloaded inside of her.

I was licking his cum from her and she had an orgasm. The guy tells her NOT to cum again. I continued to clean her pussy, she had another orgasm. He yells at her "I told you not to cum." She respond "I couldn't help it." I figure it's time for me to stop. I give him a C-note, I dressed and left.

It was hot as hell. Loved every second of it and would do it again anytime.

Sounds like $100 well-spent. It would be hot to watch some random couple fuck then get to eat the wife's pussy.