Cum eating

So it's been a while since I've done it. I have a bit of a cuck curiosity / bi curious side... If you couldn't tell. Occasionally this translates into me wanting cum on my face or in my mouth. Whether it be from the thought of a guy cumming in my wife and then pulling out with his cum falling on my face or me sucking off a guy until he cums in my mouth or on my face. A few times I got really into it and I put my legs on the wall trying to get my cock directly over my face. I would jerk my rock hard cock aim it at my open mouth and think about whatever thought it was that was prominent then. If it had been awhile since I came I would shoot a huge hot load all over my face chest and some in my mouth. Unfortunately the post nut guilt usually takes over and I won't swallow or I want to clean it off right away.

I have enjoyed both creampie's and sucking the cum out of my wife's lovers. When we first started the lifestyle I wanted nothing to do with it but over the years my attitude has changed. Not only am I ready to take care of the wife or the other guys cock but I have a couple of guys I "service" regularly to satisfy my me need to get on my knees and suck another guy dry.

i love eating my cum off/out of my wife
Me too!

I find a bit of planning makes it easiest to overcome the loss of desire. Here is the strategy I worked out.

First, during foreplay, I ask my wife to pinch my nipples. Then when I am ready, I position her on the edge of the bed and get on my knees to eat her. This also gives me great access to rim her and the nipple play also makes me want her ass so much more. Then before she cums from oral, I fuck her. She always obliged by more nipple play that makes me cum with very little motion at all.

Even before I have finished with the last spurt, I drop to my knees and start eating. As the urge wains, it is too late. My desire to bring my wife to an orgasm overrides my loss of wanting to eat cum. I often lick the leacking cum off her ass and when the desire remains strong, I will rimm her using cum as lube.

Finally the post O blues sets in and I get a mix of feeling that always result from that. Any negative feelings are balanced by the pride I always take in bringing my wife to a great orgasm. After cuddling for a bit, the pride is the strongest and the negativity is replaced by being happy that I ate the cum and looking forward to doing it again.

I have never gone so far as to lick up any of my drippings on the floor. But for sub guys, licking your own cum from the floor is a great way to show what a cum eating slut you are.

Me too!

I find a bit of planning makes it easiest to overcome the loss of desire. Here is the strategy I worked out.

First, during foreplay, I ask my wife to pinch my nipples. Then when I am ready, I position her on the edge of the bed and get on my knees to eat her. This also gives me great access to rim her and the nipple play also makes me want her ass so much more. Then before she cums from oral, I fuck her. She always obliged by more nipple play that makes me cum with very little motion at all.

Even before I have finished with the last spurt, I drop to my knees and start eating. As the urge wains, it is too late. My desire to bring my wife to an orgasm overrides my loss of wanting to eat cum. I often lick the leacking cum off her ass and when the desire remains strong, I will rimm her using cum as lube.

Finally the post O blues sets in and I get a mix of feeling that always result from that. Any negative feelings are balanced by the pride I always take in bringing my wife to a great orgasm. After cuddling for a bit, the pride is the strongest and the negativity is replaced by being happy that I ate the cum and looking forward to doing it again.

I have never gone so far as to lick up any of my drippings on the floor. But for sub guys, licking your own cum from the floor is a great way to show what a cum eating slut you are.
im not a sub guy and i wouldnt lick it off the floor

Reactions: Desejo de corno