Cum eating

Hell, my cum must be delicious because my ex used suck me off and swallow at least 2x a day. She ate my cum on muffins, toast, brownies, cake, etc. Just about every woman that I've been with said that my cum was "sweet" (whatever that means). lol, It's all fun and games until they start adjusting their jaw.

My gf enjoys fucking a bull and having him cum in a condom.
When she gets home, she rolls the used condom onto my cock and jerks me off into it as she tells me everything she did with her bull.
Naturally, I cum. Then she has me eat both loads.
She loves it...
Splat, splat, splat ... that is sooooo exciting

Reactions: Desejo de corno
From the time that my wife first suggested that we suck our friend's cock together I was hooked. He came in her mouth that first time and then she kissed me. From then on I have licked his cum from her body and taken his sweet load in my mouth and kissed her.
I became hooked (curious) after watching the wife suck cock. I decided to try it and been hooked ever since. Not only have I sucked most of my wife's lovers but on my own sucked over 20 different men.

So it's been a while since I've done it. I have a bit of a cuck curiosity / bi curious side... If you couldn't tell. Occasionally this translates into me wanting cum on my face or in my mouth. Whether it be from the thought of a guy cumming in my wife and then pulling out with his cum falling on my face or me sucking off a guy until he cums in my mouth or on my face. A few times I got really into it and I put my legs on the wall trying to get my cock directly over my face. I would jerk my rock hard cock aim it at my open mouth and think about whatever thought it was that was prominent then. If it had been awhile since I came I would shoot a huge hot load all over my face chest and some in my mouth. Unfortunately the post nut guilt usually takes over and I won't swallow or I want to clean it off right away.
I am a married man, and I think about Eating CUM all the damn time.

Attachments

• aIMG_0056.jpg
    aIMG_0056.jpg
    610.7 KB · Views: 51
It seems weird to have a cum eating fetish. But there it is. We can't do anything to stop having the desire. Exercising our fetish is healthy and exciting. The main problem is there is not enough cum in the world to be eaten. Too many guys prefer to jack rather than helping out a guy in need.
I eat cum every week. Either from my wife’s pussy or from sucking dick.