Cum eating

Had my first clean up last week and have to say it was easiest thing I've ever done. As most say on here on here to eat your own is so hard because after cumming all urges disappear and it seems gross, but in a cuck situation and feeling submissive to wife's desires it is the natural thing to do. After all we expect our women to take a load in the mouth so in that situation why shouldn't we. Looking forward to my next clean up which could be next week. Never thought I'd say that only a few weeks agoView attachment 1722421
So good. Most are just like you. Reluctant at first but after the first time they cant wait to do it again.

I went down on my wife the first time we had sex 45 years ago. I could see the look of disappointment on her face after I started cumming before I managed to get all the way in her. So I finished her off with licking her clit while I fingered her, she had a massive orgasm, but at the time I didn’t eat any of my cum. As I never lasted very long it became part of our sex routine. Within in a month I ate my first creampie when she got on top of me in a 69 after I had cum in her. Didn’t really have much choice and it wasn’t that bad. After that she wanted me to clean her and get her off every time.
We had an open relationship, but at the time I had no idea that I was also eating other guys cum as she would always insist that I fuck her before going down on her.
in 2002 I found out she was having an affair with a guy she worked with. I was upset at first, but ended up encouraging her to keep meeting him. I went down on her the first time after she returned home from a session with him and have been hooked since. She admitted to loads of affairs and one night stands throughout our married life, but since 2002 she has been with numerous men with my encouragemen.

No real interest in my own cum. Happy to go down on Lynn after I’ve fucked her but the presence of my own cum isn’t really an issue one way or the other. But the sight of another man’s cum leaking out of her freshly fucked cunt or ass or even on her face and body is totally different. I love sloppy seconds but I can never resist cleaning her up.
A nice load straight from the tap is great too, it’s just my own cum that doesn’t do anything for me.
James
It is easier to eat another mans cum then my own too, if I can stay worked up I can eat my own if she wants me too.