Cum in Eye

athome

During a blowjob I shot cum into my wife's eye she joked about paying me back by putting cum in my eye, she told me it would be better if she had a guy shoot his load into my eye.
I told her yes I'll do it I'll sit back watch her have sex with a man of her choice then when he is done I'll come forward and take a load in the eye.
Has anyone ever done anything like this or even taken a lot of cum in the eye that can give me some advice.

Sigh. Well beyond that lol. He says yes before he cums, but once he does he loses his motivation and courage. I really want him to kiss me after I suck off another guy, but he hasn't obliged me yet. He has kissed me with another guy's pre-cum in my mouth, but I doubt he noticed. Any advice?
talk smut to him - thank you for sucking his cock for me - turns me on so much then kiss him.

During a blowjob I shot cum into my wife's eye she joked about paying me back by putting cum in my eye, she told me it would be better if she had a guy shoot his load into my eye.
I told her yes I'll do it I'll sit back watch her have sex with a man of her choice then when he is done I'll come forward and take a load in the eye.
Has anyone ever done anything like this or even taken a lot of cum in the eye that can give me some advice.
Sometimes front of my wife by the wall, I stand on my neck, she so my cock jerk out.
It usually directs the sperm directly into my mouth, but it often she stretches my eyelids and drips into my eyes.

Sigh. Well beyond that lol. He says yes before he cums, but once he does he loses his motivation and courage. I really want him to kiss me after I suck off another guy, but he hasn't obliged me yet. He has kissed me with another guy's pre-cum in my mouth, but I doubt he noticed. Any advice?
That's like me I lose motivation once I cum. I tell her when fucking her I am going to cum all over her and lick it up and kiss her. Since it turns her on I do go through with it with her sometimes holding my head. But once I give her the messy kiss it is so hot!!

Reactions: robbiewillsucku