Cumming inside pussies Voice Your Opinion

Well to me cum is very precious,so its not to be wasted,I love to feel a cock expand ,grow real hard before it shoots a load of cum in my pussy ,same thing goes for my ass or mouth.I adore the taste as Well.xoxo

Its just a woman thing she knows when its right to let a man cum inside her and the feeling it gives her a good cock can work wonders and make a woman feel every chemical reaction she could ever want to feel and need
And sorry guys i have only ever got that feeling from a Black Guy plus they tend not to roll over and go to sleep they want more

Is that not right Girls !

Reactions: Openandready69
There is nothing better than cumming in a pussy, no matter whether you are black or white.
I've spurt my load so many times inside women's pussy that all the other options, even if still very enjoyable, seems to me a bit of a waste.
The feeling when you are releasing all the seed inside the woman, watching her begging you to give her deeply and make her pussy filled with sperm it's the best thing I can experience all the times, especially when they hold me grabbing me by the butt so they can keep me inside her pussy as long as possible until my cum starts drpping out from their pussy..
nothing better!

For the past six months, under the direction of my wife's BBC lover, she has been having sex with black men at bachelor parties, fraternity parties, and at sport bars. We both enjoy it as it allows her black lover to exploit his complete domination and control over both of us and exploit my wife's ever present wanting need for BBC and the sweet taste of the black man's seed.
Has anyone experienced this form of complete control and ownership from their wife's black lover.
In my experience this is very typical for black men who are fucking white women. I have a lot of similar experiences with some of my BBC partners. It is a huge turn on for me to be used by others for their pleasure

Reactions: Mywifeforyou
Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies? Well, my wife said that she gets a really serious thrill when someone is cumming inside her. Especially when the climax is simultaneous. She said it makes her feel all warm and fuzzy. From what I've heard/read somewhere, hormones in semen have some sort of chemical reactions which affects mood (or something like that, I don't know - not a biologist here).

Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies? Damn mate, I don't think black men are the only ones who enjoy cummin pussies. I'm Asian, I know I love doing it. Friends of ours who are of other race and ethinicities love it too. We're guys, we love it. Something to do with the thought of procreation maybe.

Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives’ pussies filled with black sperm? Can't speak for anyone else, but for me as long as it's human sperm, please spill it in my wife's (with stipulations of course: that we know you're disease free et cetera, et cetera)

She really give yourself away when you bareback fucks her lover.
And this is how she can best feel the bulls dominance with her husband.

33010417.jpg

Because they black bulls know exactly that there is no need to take responsibility if a woman becomes pregnant.
The child is a gift to the husband from bull.

32944453.jpg

If the wife is full of black bull sperm, that is for the husband the ultimate cuckold.
Husbands love the abundant black bull sperm from her pussy.

31814537.jpg

I have two white bulls so I can't comment on the BBC aspect of this. BUT I can tell you when my bulls cum in me it is the ultimate symbol of me being a hotwife and him being my bull. Knowing I gave him the utmost in sexual pleasure is an exceptional feeling for me. As he pumps his seed in my pussy, again it reaffirms that I am the hotwife and he is the bull. When soon after hubby cleans my bulls cum from me that is the "full circle" now hubby has accepted his role of cuckold.