Cumming inside pussies Voice Your Opinion

I have two white bulls so I can't comment on the BBC aspect of this. BUT I can tell you when my bulls cum in me it is the ultimate symbol of me being a hotwife and him being my bull. Knowing I gave him the utmost in sexual pleasure is an exceptional feeling for me. As he pumps his seed in my pussy, again it reaffirms that I am the hotwife and he is the bull. When soon after hubby cleans my bulls cum from me that is the "full circle" now hubby has accepted his role of cuckold.
I agree with every word. Cumming deep inside her pussy and hubby then cleans completes the circle. Everyone gets the max pleasure from the Bulls ejaculation.

My Hotwife/ GF has a bull she fucked all the time, pre wuhan.
She always had him pull out & cum on her clit or her tits. It was always a struggle for him not to cum too quickly as my GF is an awesome fuck.

Finally, once she got to know him & felt safe, during sex she told him "don't pull out, leave ur big cock in & fill me with your hot cum".

She said he lost his mind, fucking her harder & deeper than ever until she felt his big cock start to twitch & spasm as he pumped load after load of his cum deep into her pussy. She said she cud feel the warmth of his cum so deep in her.

She leaked his cum all the next day and really enjoyed showing her cum messed panties off.

Hard pass for my partner. I mean I've fantasized seeing her dripping full of cum from gangbangs but to her, she considers that as an act of complete submission reserved for me. Condoms had always been a hard line/requirement for her hook ups. Which is better to be safe anyways, just from a health standpoint too. She's flat out come home early from dates and had me pick her up when a date would forget to bring one. Even though she herself carries extras she considers that a red flag for her hook up, especially being made aware of our dynamic and how it most definitely will end in sex with them if she chooses to.

Reactions: Milfcouple
Ive been dating my HW for about a year. It took about two months before her and her husband agreed to have me ejaculate inside her. Something in a females mind changes when she accepts another mans sperm inside her. Now, she is devoted to me and no longer allows her husband to cum in her. In fact, he can't if he tried. He knows and feels that I am the only one allowed now. They do not seek other bulls either. She told me during out last session, she masturbates thinking about getting preg with my baby. Soon...

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I just dropped Jo off at Johns place. She told me to pick her up in an hour. I watched her go in the door. knowing she would be getting fucked in a few minutes. I went shopping for a while then went back to pick her up. I was about 5 min early. I was surprised when they both came out. he spoke with me for a couple of minutes , gave Jo a hug and kiss and told her she could cum to his place any time. I know he filled her up, because I went down on her when we got home. I guess he is thinking about moving to the town both Jo and I work in. I told her if he did she could fuck him a lot more , even weekly, she said yes I could do that and he is wanting her to come to his place and spend the night again. . her puss tasted pretty good tonight.

I just dropped Jo off at Johns place. She told me to pick her up in an hour. I watched her go in the door. knowing she would be getting fucked in a few minutes. I went shopping for a while then went back to pick her up. I was about 5 min early. I was surprised when they both came out. he spoke with me for a couple of minutes , gave Jo a hug and kiss and told her she could cum to his place any time. I know he filled her up, because I went down on her when we got home. I guess he is thinking about moving to the town both Jo and I work in. I told her if he did she could fuck him a lot more , even weekly, she said yes I could do that and he is wanting her to come to his place and spend the night again. . her puss tasted pretty good tonight.
As of mar 14 Jo has fucked John 40 times. I am going to get her a fishnet body outfit with the pus exposed, and I am going to get her to wear it for #41

It's something I never plan for, but always have in the back of my mind. There's nothing more sensual and dirty than a woman accepting a man's cum in her pussy or ass; like an ex girlfriend once told me, anything less is foreplay
First off, if we're fucking than I most definitely want to nut in you. But always respect the women's decision. I can take charge if that what you want, but I'm going to need some queues from you. If you let me start of bare, I'm already in creampie mode. Nothing more romantic than a wife telling me that they want my cum inside or that I can go wherever I choose. Games on at that point and best believe I'm not pulling out until I go limp.

Ive been dating my HW for about a year. It took about two months before her and her husband agreed to have me ejaculate inside her. Something in a females mind changes when she accepts another mans sperm inside her. Now, she is devoted to me and no longer allows her husband to cum in her. In fact, he can't if he tried. He knows and feels that I am the only one allowed now. They do not seek other bulls either. She told me during out last session, she masturbates thinking about getting preg with my baby. Soon...
Yes exactly, When my ne Bull started cumming in me, It as like he took ownership of me. So hot!!

It is so important to me that my wife's first priority is to her black lover Phil. That being said, she understands the importance of not wasting his black seed so she only has bareback sex and he ejaculates inside her vagina. When he has finished planting his black seed inside her womb, I have her lay on her back with her ass and legs on the wall so that Phil's seed makes its way to her Fallopian tubes.

Whenever Phil ejaculates inside her mouth, she makes sure she savors and swallows every drop of his precious black sperm, and when Phil decides to ejaculate on her face, every ounce of his black seed makes its way first on her tongue so she has a full appreciation of its taste, and after she rolls it around her mouth, it's slowly travels down her esophagus into her stomach.

Phil is happy and my wife is happy and the pleasure and happiness They both experience at my expense makes me happy.
Nice!

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
My Hotwifes FWB came for a 3 night 4 day visit this past week. Every night my wife would go to his guest room and snuggle with him and fuck bareback. So HOT knowing she was walking around during the day with his cum inside her.
I could listen outside the door and jerk off listening to them fuck and time my orgasm with his. She would cum with him everytime. Hearing that guttural, deep grunt from him as he pumped his load into her sent me into Cuck ecstasy.

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?

Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?

Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives’ pussies filled with black sperm?
It just completes the act I think. It’s also pretty hot watching it leak out of the pussy. As long as the proper precautions are taken to avoid pregnancy, it’s the way to go

It might be instinctual, almost a involuntary desire for my wife to have a man cum inside her. She has a very maternal desire also.
I do know that scientists have analyzed mens semen and found proteins/compounds/hormones that illicit antidepressant, calming, and euphoric feelings in women.

I love knowing my wife has encouraged and received another mans semen inside her. Why ? Im just wired that way? It makes me feel that she loves sex with other men, is slutty, and that turns me on for some unknown reason.

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?

Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?

Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives’ pussies filled with black sperm?
My wife likes her lovers to cum inside her pussy because that is where cum belongs and she likes the feeling of it.

she has not had a bbc for any other reason that the opportunity has not yet presented but there is plenty of time.

I just love to see her enjoying herself with a guy deep inside her and I agree with her view that the Pussy is where cum belongs

It might be instinctual, almost a involuntary desire for my wife to have a man cum inside her. She has a very maternal desire also.
I do know that scientists have analyzed mens semen and found proteins/compounds/hormones that illicit antidepressant, calming, and euphoric feelings in women.

I love knowing my wife has encouraged and received another mans semen inside her. Why ? Im just wired that way? It makes me feel that she loves sex with other men, is slutty, and that turns me on for some unknown reason.
Yes - and these antidepressant, calming, and euphoric effects work on men as well and explains why husbands, once they try it, become addicted to creampie cleanup and cock sucking. Regular snacks of Bull semen keep them content and submissive.

Reactions: Romey